Battle for Noskaria, Episode 1: Nasuro's orgins.

Начните с самого начала

...

Until... it all changed.

Location: Nakamuka Mountain
An eerie feeling would gloom over the mountain, as a man, dressed in silver armor, with a blood-red cape with a Chalcidian-helmet would broad over, looking down at Nakamuka.

"They don't know

"They don't know."
"That their world."
"Is about."
"To end."
"I am the Death-angel, and i say..."
The figure said. He would look at his hand, and his golden eyes would gleam. As he would smirk, and say in a broad and ominous voice: "Hell starts now".

Suddenly, the world of Nakamuka lit up, all of Nakamuka would be surrounded in a bright flash of light, then, a massive rumbling. An explosion had just happened, but not just a normal explosion, something of a massive magnitude, it charred the entire village. Homes on fire, flaming corpses, blood spilled on the once-green-grass. Blackened skulls lay on the floor, with charred flesh peeling off. The beautiful landmark known as Nakamuka, is no more. The land had become hell-ish.
Fire wages across the land, this beautiful land known as Nakamuka looks like hell now. The sky is filled with ash, with a horrid blood-moon shining above the hellish-landscape, ash and smoke encapsulates the village, as the fire burns with an insatiable appetite for destruction. As the fire burns with a blood-red and pink glow.
A figure, would stand, around a ring of fire, looking at the chaos he has created. A holocaust of the 10,000 civilians of Nakamuka.

Except for one family. Nasuro's family.
Nasuro would then wake up, after getting knocked out from the explosion.
Nasuro is covered in scars, burns, and scratches. He, then woke up, distorted, confused, and distressed. Only to then notice, he is on the back of Shung, Shung would be carrying him as Shung would run, Nasuro could hear Shung saying "...Shit, shit... shit..". While running. Nasuro asks "Shung, what is happening?... where's mommy and daddy?..."
Shung would say, calmly:  "Nasuro, everything will be okay... just don't freak out, and stay calm..."
The figure wrapped in silver armor would then descend from the ashes to stand in front of Shung and say "You, You are Shung aren't you?"
Nasuro, would see the man's eyes. The man who had destroyed his village. Had golden eyes, eyes that would strike fear into anyone...

 Had golden eyes, eyes that would strike fear into anyone