Spanking Contest Part 9

True Spanking Contest Part 9
The Spanking Relationship

Sam walked to Bill and gave him a hug.

Well, a bet is a bet. Thank you for your discretion. You know you can be a real pain in butt sometimes, you know that. Sam commented.

Yeah, well, like I said, I appreciate you trusting me. Next time, be careful what you ask for. He said.

She walked the door and opened it. She looks at Jill.

Congratulations, Jill. Good luck.

Then she drove home.

Jill turned and looked at Bill.

Alright, Jill, so you want to tell what's going on here.

Can we go to the couch and talk. She asked.

Sure. He said.

They both went to the couch he sat down, and she sat down in his lap side ways and put her arm around him. She was sitting up and made eye contact.

Well, you see, Sam and I both liked you, and I mean a lot. The second part of the bet was that whoever won would have a chance to date you without interference from the other. We've had our conflicts over boys before, and it only ended up pushing him away and causing some division between us, and we didn't want that to happen again.

You mean to tell me that you made that bet and took that lickins just to have a chance to date me? He queried with a sarcastic, surprising tone.

Well, that and get free textbooks all next year, yeah. She said.

Well, you didn't have to put yourself through all that to be my girlfriend, I would've dated you before going through that.

Her entire countless lit up with a big smile.

You mean we can be an item, you'll be my boyfriend?

Absolutely, I'd love to date you, and it would have been you anyway. Sam is a little too bitchy for my taste, in fact, I think she deserved the lickin she got. It wouldn't do any harm if she got one now and than either. He said.

Jill let a big sigh of relief.

Just promise me that if I ever make a stupid bet like that, I’ll even give you full permission to bust my behind again. In fact, as long as you're not angry you can bust my behind, if I do anything that will hurt our relationship or get to bitchy for own good, as you put it. But I made a promise to my dad, before he died when I was 14, that I wouldn't fool around until I get married, if we make it that far, is that a problem? She asked him.

That's not a problem, Jill, no fooling around until we get married, if we do. But, you're giving me permission to spank you good, if you do anything that can damage our relationship? What about what if I think you're doing something that is unhealthy for you, too? And no, I would never spank you in anger, but is that what you really want? He queried.

Yeah, I always wanted a real man who kept his word, and there was just something that stirred up inside me what I submitted to that session. And if you're going to be my boyfriend, I guess you would have permission to keep me checked. I don't want to be bitchy towards you or make you look bad. It just might work. Beside, after that session I felt so centered, it was like I got a while new fresh perspective on life. So yeah, I give you permission. She said confidently as she look into his eyes.

Even if you disagree? He inquired.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to trust you. But before, I want to be able to talk first, and I'd like to be warned first so I can avoid it.

Well, now that you are my girl. I guess the first thing is, I don't want you to be betting with Sam anymore. That was a very stupid bet, and betting with her is unhealthy for you.

But I got free textbooks all next year and we also talked about betting on. . .

No more betting with her!

Is that a condition to date you? She questioned.

No, of course not, but if you do, I give you another whupin like you got before.

She was trying to think of a way to get away with it.

How about. . .

I mean it, Jill!

Ooooo, ok, ok, I won't bet with her but what about. . .

No betting!

In a very pouting tone of voice

Ooo, yes, sir.

So, now that you're my girl and we got that part out of the way, what do you want to do about the transfer of Sam's part of the bet?

She gently placed her hands on his face and gave him a very long, passionate kiss.

Now, the relationship part is out of our way. Oh yeah! She said with a smile.

He then gently pulled her head closer and he gave her kiss too.

Yes, it is a relationship. Be said softly.

She swallowed hard and looked into his eyes.

If she had chooses to buy you books, then I wouldn't have assumed the choice but she choose to take the whupin. I didn't want you to do that to her, especially now that you said yes and you're my boyfriend now. The other thing is, like I told you, I felt so center and so tranquil after you busted my butt a few weeks ago. I also felt so close to you than ever before when you let me cry and cry in your lap. I wasn't sure if she felt that closeness or not, but I didn't want to give her another opportunity to feel that towards you because I wanted that again. Now, you don't have to go into what to expect because I heard you explain it to Sam. However, I will still most likely help you get your books next semester, since I will be getting my free all year from Samantha. But if and when I do, I want to get them because you're my boyfriend and not out of obligation to this bet. Samantha made her choice, and while I may not like it at the time, I assumed her choice, and I know you are going to keep your word because that's the type of man you are. I know what kind of session I'm going to get today, but I would like to make a few changes, and I have an honest question?

What would that be? He queried.

Now that you're my boyfriend, can we be honest and open about a few things, right?

Ok what? He queried.
I know it may be embarrassing, but I know it can't be as embarrassing as it was for me getting it, and I will answer the same question also.

Alright, what? He asked, and he exhaled a sigh of irritation.

I felt you get turned on when I was over your lap and over your knee. Now, I can accept the idea that part of it was because you got to see my bare ass, and I'm surprised that you aren't horrified by the sight of it, but did you get turned on by spanking me too? It's OK if the answer is yes.

He was silent for second and didn't know what to say. He swallowed.

Well, I ahmmmm. He was hesitating.

You were, weren't you? Don't try to deny it. Like I said, it's OK.

Well, I guess a little, I mean it wasn't that I. . I. . .

She put her fingers on his lips.

Let me guess, you didn't realize you liked it until you experienced it, right?

Letting out a deep breath.

Yeah, I think so, I'm not sure, but it certainly wasn't because I know it was hurting you, it was more like. . .

She slipped her finger over his lips again. She then gave him another long kiss.

It's OK, I didn't realize it, either. After you spanked me so hard a few weeks ago, I started searching online about adult spanking and emotional release, and there was a lot of information but essential. I liked it too. I was so thrilled that I won the bet, and we are here. You see, when you got all assertive and direct, it turned me on inside. I knew you were serious. The trepidation and anticipation were thrilling, too. For once, I wasn't in control, and I knew you had to be. To give that control up was both terrifying and exciting at the same time. When the spanking started, I thought it would be so horrible, and it was, and I thought I couldn't do it. But I was turned on inside. A surge of feelings raced through me the and while it hurt beyond imagination, it was strangely enjoyable too. The more intense it got, the more surge of adrenaline shot through me. I allowed myself to accept it and react to it. I think it was the thrill of knowing I wasn't in control that enthralled me. I felt secure in a weird kind of way too. When you started with the belt and it really started to hurt, and I felt that adrenaline surge again. There came a point where I didn't know why, nor did I care. I couldn't think anymore. My body was in fight or flight mode, but whether it was conscience or subconscious, I just focused on your voice, and I got more turned on with the authoritative tone you were using. And OMG, another surge of adrenaline shot through my body and the last thing I actually remember is betting down into my pillow and the unbearable burning pain in my ass was to much to handle and I let go inside. I never felt that before. It was like I was so emotionally explosion happen and I was so vulnerable, and I didn't care. The next thing I remember was you holding me and stroking my head. It was pure tranquility and security. Like I said, I have never felt so centered in my life. I also felt so close to you, something happen inside and created a bonding effect towards you. I even started treating other better. Does that make sense?

And you didn't want to risk Sam feeling that towards me on the off chance that I would say yes to be your boyfriend, right? He inquired.

Exactly, because you were really going to go through with whipping Sam, weren't you, since that what she chose?

Yes, because I also knew according to our bet that if she didn't let me or if she bailed out, I still ended up getting free textbooks for the entire semester.

So you were going to keep your word too, right? After all, a bet is a bet, and you knew going into it that you still might not get any textbooks out of it, right? Jill questioned.

Yes, I knew that, and yes, I always try to keep my word, no matter what. But now that you're my girl, I don't. . .

. . .don't expect you will back out, because you always keep your word. Even though I assumed the choice Samantha made, you are still obligated to follow through because you know I wouldn't respect you if you didn't keep it, right? She questioned in a challenging and accusatory tone.

He just starred directly into her eye and saw the measure of her resolve. He realized what she was implying and came to the same conclusion. He responded with a questionable but confident disposition.

Yeah, you're right since you assumed her choice and essential transferred to yourself. And you know that I'm going to have to give you the same session that I had every intention on giving Samantha and exactly the way I told her it would be when we were her at the table, right?

So, did anything else turn you on about what happened between us?

Well, I liked it when. . . ahmmmm. . .I mean. I. . .

You don't have to be ashamed anymore. We both admitted we enjoyed ourselves in a weird way.

Ok, well, I really liked when you did that cute little post spanking hop.

She put her head down.

Oh yeah, that was so embarrassing. She said with a sigh.

There was silence for a moment.

But you like seeing me do it ah?

It was pretty darn cute.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that at the table.

She stood up and sat down on his lap maneuvered herself to straddling him like a horse. She put her arm around his neck. She gave him another long kiss. She pulled away, made eye contact, and cocked her head from side to side with a smile.
Dam you are a good kisser! She said
Thank you. He said while cooking he head sidways.

Well, I tell you what; I know, assuming Sam's decision wasn't going to get me out of the session I'm going to get. But maybe there is somethings we can modify, if we can make a deal?

Okey, what? He said in a questionable tone.

I really don't want to stand in the corner for an hour. I'd rather have you hold me between the belt and the dam switches. I’d rather not have that 20 minute hand spanking tonight either.Can  we make a deal, remember a bet can be modified but not canceled?

Ok, what are you proposing? He asked

Can we have that 20 minute hand spanking first thing Saturday morning and also, no cornertime. If you do that, I'll most like being doing it anyway, but I'll intentionally do that spanking hop longer, and I mean much longer, just for you, what you say?

Really, are you serious? He piped up in an excited tone.

Teasingly, she said. Well, I guess, but you're still going to have spank hard enough to make me do it for real. If make that deal, I do that hop around a little dance longer on purpose, I promise!

Still couldn't believe what she was saying. Really? He said with disbelief.

Oh, that was cute, OK? You got a deal no comer time And the 20 minute hand spanking is early Saturday morning but you hop around like you did before longer? He queried, still in disbelief.
She snuggled her forehead into his until their nosed touched wiggled her nose against his and said, Yes sir, a lot longer, just for you!
She sat back up again and just look directly into his eyes.

Now you know that, that hand spanking still going to have to be. .

Really hard, I know, I know. And I have submitted to it or I’m obligated to the bet to bye your textbooks, I know. But I promise submitt it and I'll hop around much longer on purpose.

He gave her a look of question.

She made a crisscross motion on her chest and pushed out her bottom lip and said. Yup, cross my heart, hope to cry and make it sting in my behind!

He laughed out a chuckle. And said, Alright, you got yourself a deal.
They both got up and went back to the table. She put her arms around him and kissed him again. As he was holding her, he made eye contact.

So you're really ok with this discipline thing in our relationship?

As long as you're ok that we don't fool around until we get married if it comes to that? You're the man, and you have to be the man. You have to be in charge. There's just something that feels so right about that. If you need to keep me in check, I can't think of any better way. I never wouldn't thought of this until two weeks ago.

He turned a chair around and sat down.

Now you know these are still going to be real spankings, right?

She sat down on his lap sideways and gave him a hug and another long kiss. She was also getting turned on inside.

Yeah, I know, I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I assumed her choice.

She nodded her head. She was warring jeans and a tank top shirt that barely went down to her waste.

Are you really completely recovered from a few weeks ago?

Oh, yeah, I heal fast, I'm fully recovered not a mark on me.

Look Samantha left the belt she chose along with her switches.

She swallowed hard as she saw a thin leather office dress belt with no buckle.

Since I assumed her whippings, we might as well use what she brought ah? She asked. In a dreadful tone.

Well, that would make sense. Now you wait here for a moment. He said as he light pop her thigh and she got up.

Billed pulled the chair to the other side of the room, making it good eight feet away from the table. He then went to his bedroom and returned with a good-sized bed pillow. He turned it around and sat down. Now he changed modes and got a little serious.

You should always have the right to have a pillow to bite down on and scream into, and cry in when I give you a real spanking.

Aww, thank you, Bill, that was very thoughtful, I appreciate it. Yes, I would always want a pillow.

Now you realize there is no hand spanking to start with. We're going right to the belt from the beginning, right?

She stood there at the table and moved her hands behind her, and swallowed hard.

Yes, I remember you telling Sam that.

What else do you remember me telling Sam how this belt spanking was going to be like?

She exhaled deeply.

That it was going hard and fast right from the beginning.

Yup, and it's going to be on the bare like last time, too.

Letting out a deep sigh of embarrassment.

Yeah, I don't like that part, though. Oh, Bill does have to be that way, can't you. . .

Jill, it is a real spanking. And especially now that you're my girlfriend, all spanking are going to be given the same way. That means pants come down for all your spankings. They are all going to be completely bare, just like last time. The only way to give a real spanking is with your britches down.

She swallowed hard.

Oooooo, and let me guess, you want me to do that shuffle thing, don't you?

Yes, I do, I want you to do that every time. He said.

Every time? She queried.

That’s right, every single time. He said assertively.

But I'm clear across the room, you know that, right?

Yupers, I sure do. Are you ready to get this over with?

Ohhh, yeah, I guess, but can we just. . .

Good, so let's get this over with. This is going to have to be very severe.

I know, I know, but can we just . . .

Jill! He said with some assertiveness.

She snapped too inside.

Yes, sir?

Take'em down!

Ooooooo, I don't like this part.

She slowly pulled the flap of her belt out from the loop and started to pull it to the right to unlatch the buckle and opened it, trying to stall.

How many am I going to get?

Remember, there's no time limit this time. There's no specified swat limit, either. You're going to get as many as I deem necessary. That's what a real spanking is, Jill. Now, I always keep my promises. Now come on, get'em down!

She unbuckled her belt and started unbuttoning her jeans. She was still embarrassed despite what happened a few weeks ago. She got her jeans opened. Then, slowly pushed just the back part of them down. She was hoping it would be good enough.

Jill, you know that it's not nearly far enough for a proper spanking.

Well, how far do you them to be than? She asked, trying to play ignorance.

Ankle'em Jill, anckle‘em! And I mean all the way, push'em down! He said.

She was psyching herself up and trying to get past her embarrassing feelings. She let out a few deep breaths.

Ohhh, I knew you were gojng to say that, I was afraid that, I still don't like this part. She said.

He raised his eye brow.

Alright, okay, okay, here we go. I can do it, I can do it. She kept saying to herself.

She very slowly pushed them down to her ankles and stood up in Captain America panties. Then, started to shuffle over to him.

No, go back, Jill, you know better than that, them too! All spankings are completely bare, especially now that you're my girlfriend.

She shuffled backward a few steps to where she was before. She slipped her hands inside her panties from behind and began rubbing her bottom in trepidation.

I know, I know, it's just, I was thinking that. . .

She just looked up at him as she was biting her lower lip as she was rubbing her bottom from within her panties. She was hesitating again and trying to stall.

Ooooo, all the way down? She asked, knowing what he was going to say.

Yes, all the way to your knees. You know as well as I do, you're backside needs to be completely naked from your waist to your knees. Now, drop'em!

Ohhh, I still wish I knew how many I was getting.

Well, as you said, cross your heart and prepare cry because this is certainly going to hurt in your behind. He said with a little snicker.

You know, you're cute and funny, aren't you! She said as the chemistry between was heightened.

Because you're my boyfriend and because I did assume Sam choice . I'll even be sure to do that dance for you longer as we agreed, since you like it so much and. .

And you are stalling, aren't you?

She exhaled deeply. Yes sir!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Jill.

Listen, I have a promise to keep and then a girlfriend to start dating. Now, I love your Captain America panties. they're kind of cute, in fact. But they can't stay up if I'm going to use this belt. Now, lower'em and shuffle that gorgeous bare derriere over here!

Do you really think it's beautiful? She inquired.

Yes and unfortunately, I have to change the color of it.

What color is that Bill? She asked, still trying to stall. She asked

The color I was going to make Samantha's backside if you hadn't assumed her spanking session.

And you were just going to give her a few whacks and turn it red, right? She queried in a cute, flirtatious tone.

Jill, you need to drop this number game. I'm not even going to count them. I'm using a belt and wearing two tree switches on you. For this moment forward, every whupin you get, no matter what I use, is a real spanking. That means they are going to be unlimited swat spankings! Now, I don't want to keep asking you, and no more stalling. . . He paused for a moment. . . . Push'em down!

Oh yes, sir!

She slipped her hands out of her panties and hooked her thumbs inside the elastic band. Again, she began pulling the in and out to the side but not down.

Okay, okay, here we go, ohhhh I hate this part. . .

It's okay Jill, just like last time, slide'em down, all the way to your knees, but remember no further.

She gave him nodded closed her eyes and very slowly pushed them down to her knees and stood up, covering herself.

See, that wasn't that hard.

Now, you know what to do next, right?

Ahmmmm, I mean, ahmmm

Feeling the cool air now on her bottom, anticipation setting in and acutely aware everything is pushed down for the expressed purpose of getting beat like a child.

Shuffle your bare butt over here, but rub your bottom with both hands the entire way. He said.

She swallowed hard and slowly moved her hands behind her and put them on her butt cheeks. She started sliding her hands in a up and down motion, rubbing her bottom as she began inching her way over to him. With every inch, she felt herself relinquishing and resigning herself to his control. Feeling the trepidation of what awaits her. Hearing her own belt buckle jingle as it slid across the floor with every shuffle was making her feel what was about to happen. The anticipation of feeling that belt relentlessly burning across her bottom, and the anxiety of bring brought to her pain threshold and way beyond was dreadfully trepidatizing. The phrase, "Unlimited Swats spanking," kept repeating in her head. At the same time she was feeling so close to Bill and the joy that he is her new boyfriend.

Oh, you look so dam hot, your beautiful Jill!

She looked up at him, and seeing the look of satisfaction in his eyes made her heart flutter, knowing that she was pleasing to him. Feeling self-conscious, dread, and secure all at once was overwhelming. She had never felt such mixed emotions before. She was halfway to him, and she managed to speak.

Thank you Bill, this so embarrassing approaching like this. It feels childish.

Yeah, but you look so hot doing it. You have such an absolutely stunning build. Your six-pack stomach, you muscular definitions of your hips, everything.

She felt encouraged by his words, but with all the other feelings, and knowing she was going to get her butt beat, it filled her with such anxiety. The closer she got, the slower she was shuffling, subconsciously drawing it out. She finally got to him. She picked the belt off the table and folded it in half, and handed it to him. She then leaned over and kissed him again.

What was that for?

For being the man I know you are and keeping your word. I may hate the actual spanking session itself, but I did assume her choice. But, I do have a lot of respect for you. You said you would hold me for an hour or so before you tear into me with those switches, right?

I always keep my promise, Jill. That's how I was raised. Now, would you please get your beautiful naked bottom over my lap. He asked softly.

She leaned down and gently took to his face in both hands and gave him a long kiss. She slowly pulled back and looked into his eyes. Her lips began stammering.

Don't hold back, I expect to get exactly what you would've given Sam, and then some. I know it's going to be really bad. I just want to prove to you that I keep my promise also.

Oh, you don't have to prove anything to me and. . .

She leaned over and gave him another quick kiss, and interrupted him. When she pulls away, she leaves her finger on his lips.

Yes, I do, and I will, I'll show you.

With that, she laid over his lap. Her jeans were at her ankles and panties to her knees, and she was completely bare laying across both legs. He adjusted her more squarely and rested the belt down on the center of her ass and started tapping her with it. When he did, she tensed up and squeezed all her butt muscles and stiffened like a board. She instinctively clenched up tight, and her bottom flexed up rock hard. When she did, he saw all the muscular definitions on the side of her butt cheeks. He got really turned on and adjusted her some more, and he was taking in the view.

Well, I'll say again, especially now that you're my girl. You have one gorgeous naked backside here, Jill.

She relaxed and unclenched with his words.

Thank you Bill, you know you can just admire my behind instead of whipping it with that dam belt if you want? She said as she relaxed more in a flirtatious tone.

I'm not even going to comment on that. How about I do both!?

He started tapping the center of her bottom with the belt. She boarded up right again and squeezed her pillow in dreadful anticipation. Then he just laid the belt down on her muscular rock hard butt cheeks, just enjoying the view.

Let make something clear. He said.

Letting out a few deep sighs of relief that he isn't starting right away.

Y. . Ye. . Yes. . S. . Si. . .sir?

She relaxed and let herself lay there over lap.

Now, we're going to have three rounds with three different belts. First over my lap with this thin belt, Samantha brought. Then I'll let you up, and you can do that hopping dance thing you do for as long as you need or want to.

Yes, sir, and longer as I promised I would.

Yes, and longer. As soon as you stop hopping around and turn about, we'll start the next round immediately. Is that clear!?

Yes, sir, ohhh.

You'll be removing your belt and giving it to me so we can have the second round with you standing up.

Wait, what? You're going to use my own belt to spank me!? She said as she twisted back and made eye contact with him.

Yes ma'am, I sure am. It's much wider. It even has two tongue holes, and it's leather. Although it isn't as thick as mine, it should work just fine. But when I decide when all the spankings stop. Then, I'll let you go and let you do hop around all you want again.

Using my own belt!? She asked again. Oh, that just has to be all kinds of wrong!

He ignored her statement and continued.

We'll finish up with you over the arm of the couch with my belt. Remember, each round will be as long as I decide. Is all that clear?

Then she started thinking about what he said for a few moments.

Wait, wait, let me make sure I understand. The longer I do that hopping rubbing dance, the longer it is before the next round starts, right?

Yes ma'am, as soon as you stop hopping and rubbing, we started again.

Dam, you do like watching me do that, don't you?

Heck yeah, I do. But you promised you would do a little longer in exchange for no corner time and that Saturday morning hand spanking, right?

Yes sir, that was the deal, and I will, I will, I promise.

I appreciate that, Jill, because I'll have to tell you, that's just. . .

Pretty dam cute, yeah, I know, you mentioned that a few times now. She said in a sarcastic tone.

Is there a problem ? He queried.

Okay, okay, so what if I just keep doing it for a super long time?

Jill, I meant what said, you can hop up and down and turning about while you are rubbing, hollering, and crying all you need to or want to. As long I see it as being genuine, we'll wait until it's all out of your system.

Now, really process and thinking. She inquired again.

So the longer I do that, the more time before we start the next round, right?

Yes, that's right.

Now, remember the deal was, you assumed Sam choice. That's means you have to take it. If you bail out, you have to buy my textbooks next year. Also, according to the bet, I have to make this twice as severe and twice as long as the first one session. Right?

He was still seeing if he could get free textbooks and get a sense of whether she was going to bail or not.

Yes sir, that was the deal to make it twice as severe and twice as long as the first one. I get that, and even though you're my boyfriend now, I didn't expect it to be any different. Sam made her choice, and I made mine.

I'm not afraid, Jill, make no mistake, I'll keep my word. The deal was also, if you bail out even halfway through or don't follow through with the entire session, then you have to buy my textbooks next year, right?

He still just admiring view as he was having this conversation with her over his lap.

Yes sir! And I promise, I won't bail out but since you're going to it anyway, make sure you give it your all and do a good job, then! I always pay my debts.

Yes ma'am, I certainly will. Now remember, this is going to start off hard and fast right from the very start.

Yes sir I remember.

Now, this spanking could serve to warn you not to be betting with Sam anymore and to make sure you know serious I am about it too.

Ooooo, yes sir!

With that said, he went back to tapping her with the belt. He was asserting himself and psyching himself up, too.

Alright, this an unlimited swats spanking, and you're getting all of them. It isn't going to stop until I decide it stops, not you. Is that understood?

Ooooooo, yes sir.

She felt the tapping and immediately flexed, clenched, and boarded up across his lap, making her bottom rock hard again. It's was making him hard also.

Okay, your bottom looks so dam hot when you are all flexed up like that!

He said as he just kept tapping away across the center of her naked bottom.

Ohhh, thank you. . . Ohhhhh

Now brace yourself, Jill, because it's definitely not going to end shortly either. Here we go. I don't want you betting with Sam anymore, and I mean it, is that clear!

She sneezed her pillow tightly as she remained boarded up across my lap in dreadful anticipation.

Ooooo, yes sir

And he just kept tapping and tapping her with the belt. He must have been tapping her for several minutes in silence. He was talking just taking in the view, feeling the power exchange build up inside him. He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down a little but definitely appreciating and admiring her submission. He felt so honored and so much control at the same time, knowing she literally relinquished herself to his mercy.

Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . .

Determine to still keep his word he started to feel a surge of adrenaline himself mounting stronger and stronger.

Jill!?

Yes sir!?

You're my beautiful girlfriend!

Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . .

She relaxed and was just laying there and began feeling he was never going to start. He was just taking in the view.

Thank you Bill, I'm so happy I won and I'm glad you're my boyfriend now also!

Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . . Tap. . . Tap, Tap. . .Tap. . .

After another solid minute or of his tapping, suddenly and without warning he raised the belt as high as his shoulder and brought it down as hard as he could, dead center and as flat as he could across both white cheeks.

WHACK

The belt made a thin red strip across the center of her bottom. The crack of the belt snapped loudly as it sliced across her naked flesh. The swat caused a burning pain to surge through her. She kicked both legs out simultaneously. But before she time to register the searing burning pain of the first swat, another one came down and another followed by another. Absolutely no pauses between swats. He exploded fast and furiously crisscross the belt across her the skin of her derriere.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

OUCHIEE, OUCHIEE, OUCHIEE, IT BURNS, IT BURNS,IT BURNSSSSSS

It threw her into a shock and awe of pain. She flexed and clenched up boarding her entire body. She was just trying to adapt to the pain as each whack of the belt was slicing down so fast it took her breath away!

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

He didn't stop. He slightly pushed on her back, keeping her down, but he was slicing the belt as hard and fast as he could swing. The shock of the instantaneously rapid-fire swats caused her to go into panic mode much sooner, and she reached back and put her hands in the way. He stopped immediately.

No, you move your hands, Jill! He ordered.

It hurts, it hurts, ohhhh, it hurts!

It's supposed to, now move your hands, or I go get that tree switch now!

Ohhhhhhoooo. Okay, okeeee

She moved her hands. He folded the part of the belt that was in his hand again. Making it a shorter swing but still plenty of length to slice across both cheeks. He tapped her once, testing the length and cut loose again. With the short swing, he was able to swing even faster.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

She immediately began fluttering her feet as if she were in a swimming pool. She was squeezing her pillow tighter and tighter.

OKEY OKAY OKEY OKAYEEEE, NO MORE NO MORE PLEASEEES

You will not be betting anymore with Samantha, you hear me!? He said as he kept whacking away nonstop hard and fast.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

OKEY OKAY OKAYEEE I'M SORRIEEEEEEEE I'M SORRIEEEEEEEE
STOP STOP STOPEEEEE!

She stopped fluttering her feet and boarded up stiff again. Her rock-hard bottom was turning bright red all over. She started bucking both legs out simultaneously, just trying to adjust to the whupin. He wasn’t deterred and began aiming better with the short length. He began concentrating the strikes on the upper part of her cheeks below her tailbone. The focus of rhe whacks now slicing the same spot over and over.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

OUCHIEE, OUCHIEE,OUCHIEE NOT THE SAME SPOT, NOT THE SAME DAM SPOT PLEASEEEEES

Ignoring her pleads, he continued his onslaught without any pauses between whacks.

OKAY, OKAY,OKAY, OKAYEEEE IT BURNS, IT BURNS IT BURRRRRRRNS

She continued hollering. After a few minutes on the upper part of her cheeks, he started downward overlapping the strikes as he went back to whacking the center of her bottom.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

OKAY, OKAY, STOOOOP, STOOOOP, I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CANTEEEEE

YOU CAN AND YOU WIILL! Bill shot back to her as he tried bringing the belt down harder.

NO MORE, NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEE

She finally tried to interfere again and shot her hand back and holding her pillow the other. This time, he caught and pinned to her back.
No, you don't. You keep your hands away.

OKAY OKAY OKAYEEEE

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

On and on, he continued. She felt as if it would never stop. He pushed her hand away, and she brought back holding and squeezing her pillow so tight her fingers were turning white. Bill shifted. He aimed downwards to the lower part of the cheeks, and she renewed her fluttering and pumping her legs and twisting about.

I PROMISE YOU. IT WOULD BE TWICE AS SERVERE AND I MENT IT! Bill said, load enough her to hear.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

I KNOW, I KNOW I KNOOOOOW OUCHIEE.

She about jumping out of her skin when he slowly moved his strikes further down across her sit spot and upper thighs. She was pumping her legs like a swimmer, but she could only go so far. Her panties at her knees prevented her from separating her legs very far. She was kicking like banshee now. He gave no signs of letting up.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

She suddenly board up stiff and clenched up tight. She shoved her face in her pillow and bit into it. She began to pull on it with her teeth. She was flex clenching her cheeks together so fast it looked like she was almost vibrating. She did this for several moments. Her entire backside was bright red as he started whacking away on her lower cheeks and center again.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK,

Still doing that flex clenching vibrating thing, she started screaming through her pillow with long load bursts of growling type screams.

AWWWWW, AWWWWW, AWWWW, AWWWWW,AWWWWW
AWWWWHOOOO AHHHHOOOO AAAAHHOOOO

She stopped doing that vibrating and went solid stiff and burst into tears and began crying out of control. He kept whacking away for another solid minute or so and stopped. She immediately got up and sure enough threw her hands behind her, frantically rubbing her bottom, arched her back and hopping up and down and turning about. She was just hollering and crying out of control.

AWWWWHOOOO AHHHHOOOO AAAAHHOOOO

Tears streamed down her face. Hopping up and down, turning about, he was watching on with amazement and satisfaction. Her boobs were bouncing as she was hoping. Her panties fell to her ankles and joined her  jeans. Even though she kind of came to her senses, she continued her hoping dance performance until she literally got tired. After at least a good sold minute or two, she stopped looked at him as she just held her behind. She was still crying. Her nose was running, eyes were puffy and red, and she was hiccup crying out of control. He decided to change things a little. He held out his arms, and she shuffled over to him and berried her face into his shoulder. He just held her as she was weeping in his arms as they just stood there in the middle of the room.
To be continued. . .