Spanking Contest Part 2

A True Spanking Contest
.
Part II
Samantha's Spanking

It was Thursday and Bill got a text from Samantha.
Sam: Are doing anything tomorrow evening?
Bill: After my work out at the gym. Should be home about 6.
Sam: You want come my place at 7, order delivery dinner and watch a movie?
Bill: Yeah, so you want to get your ass beating also for the bet than too?
Sam: Yeah, might as get it over with, off on until Monday to recover.
Bill: Roommates?
Sam: Gone for the weekend visiting her brother. Got the house to myself. Want me to wear anything specific for the event.
Bill: Nah, just jeans and tie shirt that's not so long. Whatever you want.
Sam: Ok, I'll change before you come.
Bill: I'll see you than, be careful what you ask for. I like Chinese food.
Sam: Chinese food is great. See you than
Bill: Ok

After Bill got home the gym and took a shower. Bill got dress in he usually attire. Loose fit black jeans, cowboy boots, western short sleeve shirt. He had a couple of western belts, a brown and black one. The brown had metal studs in it. So he put his back one on that had western patterns imprinted on it. He always thought it look better with his large round silver and gold cowboy belt buckle. It was his favorite. It wasn't as thick as the other one but the black one was a little wider and fit more snug in his belt loops though. He packed a bamboo backscatter into his backpack and went to Sam's apartment knocked. She opened the door and leaned in the door frame.

Hey, there. Cowboy! She greeting with a big smile. Are you ready to beat the bare off my behind? As she said letting out a giggling laugh.

Ah, ah, ahmmm, I mean. .

He didn't know what to say and smiled looked at her with a blank face.

Oh, come on, lighten up, we can be serious later. She said as she lightly tapped his shoulder.

Come on in, it's just us. My roommate left for weekend, wont be back until Tuesday actually. Are you off tomorrow?

Actually yes, I'm off too until Monday.

Great so we got all evening than.

She took his wrist and led to the dinning room armless chair. He slipped his backpack off letting drop to the on the table. She led him to sit down and than straddled his lap like house and putting her arms around his neck. He gently put his hands on her hips and waist.
With a big smiling and a laughing chuckle she said. Well, are you going to answer my question? Its ok you know.

Yeah, I guess so, its just. I'm ahmm.

A little nervous aren't you? She inquired.

Yeah. Aren't you, I mean, I've never even hit a woman before, I don't believe in abusing women.

Oh, this isn't abusing women, it isn't any difference than what parents give to children, it may be a little more severe that all. It may feel like your killing I know you won't. Yeah, I know I'm going bawling and crying but I wont take it as abusive. So heck yeah, I'm nervous too, I'm the one getting my butt beat here. But I just get giddy when I'm nervous though. So come on, lighten up a little with me here.

He exhaled deeply and relaxing. Yeah, Ok, ok. I can do that, I guess. He said.

So you going answer my question, than? She said with a sarcastic but light hearted tone.

He thought about as he let out a little chuckle himself and said.
Hell yeah, I'm going tan hide tonight!

She let out a good laugh.

See you can do it, lighten up a little. "tan your hide" oh that's a classic.
She said as she quoting with her finger and start laughing.

He started laughing too.