Chapter 9(6x13)

6x13: "State of Love and Trust"

Valentine's Day is also known as the day of love. There are a few different people in the world. Some people are single but love
Valentine's Day, the people who love Valentine's Day because they have someone to celebrate with, and then... there's me. I'm in a group of people who are single and hate the holiday. I hate Valentine's Day not only because I'm single, but I think it's dumb to have a holiday. Where you buy your significant other red, white, and pink crap and tell them that you love them when you could do that any other day of the year.

Despite not liking Valentine's Day, I'm on a date with a guy I met a little while ago. He was nice to me when we met but now, I'm starting to regret it because he's been a total douche. He showed up half an hour late, he tried to order for me and all he's talked about is himself.

When he leaves the table to say hi to one of his buddies in the kitchen, I call Jackson.

Jackson🩺: - hey angel-
Me:- save me!!
Jackson🩺:- what's up?
Me:- I'm on a date with a guy right now and I want to kill myself. He's a total douche. If you love me, you'll save me from this disaster.
Jackson🩺:- I just got paged to the hospital. I don't know if you did, but I hear the sound of my pager going off.
Me:- just did. Multiple incoming traumas. Hallelujah!
Jackson🩺: - text me where you are and I'll be there as fast as I can.
Me:- you're amazing! Thank you, pretty boy.
Jackson🩺:- anything for you angel.

I hung up on Jackson and texted him the address. I wait for about ten minutes then I get a text from Jackson.

Jackson 🩺 : I'm here. Run angel 😇

I grab my purse and my bag with my scrubs in it then I bolt out the door before he comes back to the table.
I see Jackson's car and I jump in the passenger seat.

Mia: "adore you. Thank you so much, I owe you everything."

That was the worst date ever, and I've had similar dates.

I looked over at Jackson who was staring at me.

Mia: "What?"

Jackson: "You, uh, y-you look... you look gorgeous."

I start blushing as I look down at my outfit. I was wearing

 I was wearing

( Without mic)

Mia: "Thanks J. Now step on it, I wanna save lives."

Jackson smirks at me then we start driving to the hospital. When we get there, I bolt to the locker room.

Mark: "Woah woah woah, did my goddaughter have a date tonight?"

I chuckle as I turn around to see my godfather looking at me.

Mia: "Why yes Uncle Mark, I did. But it was awful. Thankfully, I was saved by my pager. Gotta go so I can save lives. Bye!"

I bolt to the locker room, change into my scrubs and my running shoes then bolt down to the ER.