𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟓

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT YOU DO 
3005 - childish gambino
❝   WHEN I'M ALONE I'D RATHER BE WITH YOU.               𓂃 𐙚

꒰ 3005 ꒱percy jackson and the olympians clarisse la rue x lola álvarez

3005
percy jackson and the olympians
clarisse la rue x lola álvarez

IN WHICH. . . .

Clarisse La Rue makes a bet with her siblings to make a girl fall in love with her in a week, while Lola Álvarez makes a deal with her best friend and sister to stop falling in love with the next person she meets.

3005
made by ©fnalgrl 2024
made in white, any font and size
grumpy x sunshine, forced proximity, kinda ooc clarisse,

Lola Lucíana Álvarez has been at camp for a little over 3 years, arriving when she was 12, when her father Ángel Álvarez was forced to send his only daughter to a camp for demigods because she kept getting followed by not only people obsessed with her beauty, but mythical creatures. When she was a little girl her father would tell her stories of her mother, a mysterious women who was not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside. Ever since she was young, wishing and searching for a love that would be as strong as the love her father had for the mystery women her mother was.

Clarisse La Rue has been at camp since anyone could remember. Known for her battle skills and confidence in herself and her title as a daughter of Ares, she's infatuated with being filled with glory, even if it means ( attempting ) flushing a particular seaweed brain's head down a toilet. Love was never something to that came across her mind. Sure she'd find a few girls attractive but she didn't have time to be dating when she could be practicing for capture the flag.

Clarisse and Lola were never two that were usually associated together, they were just so different. A child of Ares and Aphrodite? They had nothing in common. That was until one day the certain daughter of Ares began to show interest in her at the time Lola didn't find anybody interesting..

( "Ares and Aphrodite.., isn't it funny how history can repeat itself sometimes? " )

❝. NO ME AMES , TE LO RUEGO. MI AMARGURA DÉJAME . "
no me ames - jlo + marc anthony ( tropical remix )
❝.  SABES BIEN, QUE NO PUEDO , QUE ES INÚTIL,  QUE SIEMPRE TE AMARÉ "

#FNALGRL!

  please don't be a silent reader it's much more motivating to see comments and votes! if you somehow have a problem with this book please dm me privately.

for those who have been following me for a bit it's been quite a while since I've last written so forgive me if my writing is stiff or somewhat, I'm trying to get used to this again but I've been obsessed with Dior as Clarisse lately so I had to write for her 💋

this book is currently still in the works so I might make a couple changes here and there, but otherwise, enjoy!

started : february 11th 2024
ended : to be determined

started : february 11th 2024ended : to be determined