Hunted

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

(In the Vilgax's spaceship)
Vilgax:Begin the audition.

Three armored figures dropped down into an arena surrounded with robots destroying every one effortlessly including the large unit.

Vilgax:Excellent. Your objective is to retrieve the omnitrix, omnimatrix and dematrix. The one who succeeds get the reward. Do not disappoint me.

(On Earth)
Max:Alright guys. *finishes setting up* Since all of you are transformed start.

We started practicing our powers as Ben and Albedo using Diamonhead and Krystal respectively managed to clear all his challenges. While, I using Heatblast also managed to clear my own.

Max:Alright. Lets rap it up. Everyone, in the rustbucket.

(In the rustbucket)
Max:The reason why we do those exercises is to let you guys know thst those watches on your wrists aren't toys. I'm specifically talking to you Ben. With great power comes with great responsibility.

Y/N:Didn't uncle Ben say that.

Max:It doesn't matter. Just think when you use it.

(at training site)
Six-Six:*speaking alien language*

Kraab:You can say that again. A rock pile like this is better of space dust.

Tetrax then started to survey the area finding the damaged props that Y/N, Albedo and Ben used. He attempted to pick it up but Six-Six picked it up before he could.

Six-Six:*speaks foreign language*

Kraab:Whoa. Big talk from a gear head.

Tetrax:Get in my way again and I'll show you how to say dismantled. Us petrosapiens may be extinct but I'll show you why I'm the only one alive.

All three of the bounty hunters using different ways evacuated the area.

(With team 10)
Ben:Looks like nobody's home.

Gwen:Not for awhile. My intellmap program says this is slattervile. It was once thriving with silver but went bust after the mine ran out.

Ben:Why does everything you say sound like a book report.

Max:Found the problem. *pulls out vine* Leaky fuel vine.

Ben:Sorry grandpa let me help.

Max:Don't worry about it. How about you guys scope out the area.

We started to walk around and look at some of old buildings. However, me and Albedo paused when we heard Gwen's screams from a nearby warehouse.

Albedo:Gwen are you ok!

Ghostfreak:You should see the look on your faces.

Y/N:Can't say I'm not surprised.

Gwen:You don't scare me dweeb but he does.

As Gwen said that a yellow crab like figure crawled into the room.

Y/N:Lets get this over with. *slams down on omnimatrix*