Pilot:Dawn Of A New Universe

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This chapter will be a prequel to the first chapter. It'll also have the omniverse theme song because this chapter will cause a universe reset. Making the main events of the book to happen and multiple characters in the universe have changed destinies)

Rook:Well Ben now that you've defeated Maltruant what will you do with the annihilargh?

Ben:Well I was thinking of using it to make a more peaceful universe than this one.

Rook:So you're planning to reset the universe?

Ben nodded but rook was surprised and started to question him.

Rook:But why what's wrong with this one.

Ben:Rook think of people like Vilgax and Albedo. I mean when I do reset it Vilgax would stay the same. However, I can make Albedo into a nice person that's friend with younger me. I can even add a new person to inspire younger me as well.

Rook:I guess you're right. Like you said you do have to keep the fates of some people the same but you change a select few.

When I was about to start the process my archnemeis Vilgax made a surprising appearance.

Vilgax:Not so fast Tennyson I know the power of the annihilargh and I plan to use it to make a universe made of my own image.

Ben:Of course you're here to mess up our plan.

Rook:Ben this may be a good thing we get to defeat Vilgax one last time.

Ben:Yeah but I really wished Kevin and Gwen were here as well.

Vilgax grew annoyed and shouted out.

Vilgax:ENOUGH TALKING MORE FIGHTING!

Agreeing with him I opened my omnitrix Playlist and slammed down.

Ben:Please give me a good alien.

(0:34-0:36)

Ben (Heatblast):Heatblast quite ironic to end it off with my first alien

Rook:It is indeed.

Upon my transformation Vilgax rushed at me going for a punch. I reacted quickly by throwing a fire construct in his direction stopping his attack. While he was disoriented, I boosted my fist with flames and slammed Vilgax face.

Ben (Heatblast):What's wrong Vilgax am I too hot for you?

He got angry and attempted to go for another attack but Rook used his proto-tool to block his attack.

Rook:Vilgax I hope you know that you're not just fighting Ben but also me.

After his quote me and Rook took a fighting stance and rushed at Vilgax. We both sent him back and forth between ourselves. Me using fireblasts and Rook slamming his tool at him.

Ben (Heatblast):Vilgax you're supposed to be more challenging than this.

Rook:I agree this fight has been severely disappointing.

Vilgax:If you want a challenge I'll show you a challenge. *grabs mine and Rook's hand*

We were both startled but after grabbing both of us he slammed us into each other. When we were on the ground he then fired energy lasers at us. Luckily, we were able to dodge in time.

Ben (Heatblast):OK Vilgax it seems like I have to turn up the heat.

I started to charge the fire in body which caused the existing flames to burst out.

Ben (Heatblast):Alright Rook let's end this off.

Rook simply nodded in reply. I started to blast Vilgax with all the remaining fire in my body while Rook used more of his proto-tool blasts to attack Vilgax at the same time.

Vilgax:Nooo! *while flying off the aircraft*

(5 minutes later)
Ben:Well it looks like that's it.

Rook:I must say Ben it was an honour working with you. *shakes hand*

We both smiled as I activated the annihilargh and threw it in the abyss. Reality as we new it started to fade as a new Universe was born.

 Reality as we new it started to fade as a new Universe was born

When we finally faded away the new Universe had been created. Hopefully, the changes I had intended to make come to fruition.

(Sorry if this chapter was underwhelming or too short but I know for a fact that you will enjoy the first chapter of the actual story. With that said have a nice day)