Permanent Retirement

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Random Guy:Out of the way grandpa. I've got a major withdrawal to make.

Me, Albedo, Ben and Gwen were inside of the shop eating food when we saw someone harassing grandpa Max.

Y/N:Someone just pushed Max and it looks like they're about to steal the ATM machine.

Albedo:Looks like we'll have to teach him a lesson.

Ben:You got that right.

We started to get up from our seats as Gwen reached out to us and said.

Gwen:Wait what are you buying.

Y/N:We left our orders on the table. Just read it.

(Outside)
The criminals started to get in the car to get away but they didn't know Ben as Upgrade had possessed it.

Upgrade:Your transaction has been denied.

Criminal:Lets get out of here. *starts floating*

Gravattack:I wouldn't do that if I was you

Criminal:Run! We have two freaks on us.

Dino:You're not going to run. You're going to stay there aren't you. *crushes rocks*

Criminal:Yes I will.

Gravattack:Glad you can see where we're coming from. Dino the chain.

Albedo picked up their train and toseed it to me. I then surrounded them with the chain leaving them on the side of the road.