The Krakken

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Last time we fought a mad scientist that goes by Dr Animo. He tried to mutate Washington DC into Washington BC because he didn't win an award. Luckily, we were able to stop him in time. Its been a couple of days and we're now in a forest.

Ben:Cannonball! *jumps into water* Judges scores. Perfect 10!

Albedo:Ben. What in the actual flip are you doing. You look like a clown.

Gwen:I agree with Albedo. Get out of the water.

Ben:You're just jealous isn't that right Y/N.

I was sitting down in the corner reading a book in peace when Ben called me.

Y/N:Don't bring me into a conversation that doesn't concern me.

Ben:You're no fun.

Y/N:At least I'm not going to catch some waterborn disease by jumping into probably contaminated water.

Ben frowned and started to suddenly sink into the water.

Ben:Hey. What's happening! Help. *submerges*

Gwen:Ben are you ok.

Albedo:We need to get him out of there.

Y/N:*stands up* On it. *uses omnimatrix*

 *uses omnimatrix*

Angler:ANGLER!

Gwen:Why do you scream out your alien's names.

Angler:*shrugs shoulders* I don't know. Just fitting. *jumps into water*

I activated my light and started to search for Ben in the water.

Angler:Ben! Where are you!

I suddenly saw a huge being made of seaweed emerge from the lake.

Angler:*dives out* Albedo! There's an emergency! There's an actual monster!

Albedo:Don't worry about it Y/N. Isn't that right fourarms!

Ben then started to remove the seaweed covering him and started to laugh.

Fourarms:Why did you ruin the surprise.

Gwen:Oh yeah just wait till I tell grandpa.

Albedo:Not cool Ben.

Fourarms:Y/N what about you.