[143] Princess Hunter?

Start from the beginning

"What are you-"

Hashirama leaned forward a little, placing a gentle peck on her lip. She paused, and he made the kiss a little deeper. He didn't go too deep, so as to not attract unwanted eyes; only the wanted eyes, such as the commoner people and Happo Navy members saw them, and then he pulled back from the kiss.

"Do a good job, gal," he patted her shoulder, pinching her cheek a little, as she stared at him with wide eyes till he turned back and rushed away to find Vivi.

* * *

Hashirama continued his venture after Vivi, and after a few minutes, he found her walking by an alleyway. Taking that as the perfect chance, he swept over and yanked her by her hand, pulling her into the alley.

"Hey, princess."

"I will yell for help if you don't release me this instant," Vivi scowled and glared into his eyes.

For once, Hashirama dropped his smile and looked back at her seriously. "I will get hurt if you keep acting like this, princess. I am trying to ease your mood, but you're not letting me."

"Because you're the cause of it," the intensity of her glare didn't lessen despite his serious expression. "What number is it this time, huh? Mikita, me, and now you have two Princesses of this foreign country waiting for you in their beds. And we are just the official ones, you were kissing Nami just yesterday in the name of curing her poison, and you also have Hancock waiting for you anytime. What is this, Hashirama, when will you stop?"

"..."

"I didn't mind Mikita, I thought I could manage with her, but how am I supposed to just accept it all and compromise if you keep adding girls in your 'harem'?!" she yelled at his face; her eyes were teary by then. "I- I thought we were special together since we were kids, that our connection and bond was strong, but... Hah, why did you have to find more princesses, of all girls, am I not enough?"

So the root of the problem was that he got himself two new princesses, the fact that he got himself new girls was a secondary issue. Vivi felt threatened out of her position; she and Mikita had their talk before, and the atmosphere was like a courtroom back then.

She didn't see Mikita as a threat to her position, but just a competition. The same went for all the other times he messed with girls, they weren't princesses. But now she felt particularly irked, really threatened about her position, now that he had the current princess of a prominent country like this, and even the previous princess too.

'How adorable that she's so serious about such a small issue.' Hashirama would have laughed if not for the situation. Perhaps he let it build up for too long, it was his fault.

"Hey, hey, hey, Vivi," he put his hands on her cheeks, and though she scowled and tried to shake him off she stopped seeing the gentle look in his eyes. "You are not just a princess in my head, you know? You just said it yourself, we are childhood friends. And sure it's true you are a princess too, but you are a different graded princess in my head than the two of them. I am not putting them down for your sake, those two ladies are lovely, but you are better. At least, to me, you are more important. How do I put this– ah, right, see it this way. If I took over the world and all the kingdoms belonged to me, and I had to choose an official princess for myself, you would be that princess."

"...." her expression went through a series of complexions during each of his lines. In the end, however, her face grew a little red and her glare lost a lot of its hate. It was still intense, but it was a tsundere glare now. "You lying little shit, I don't trust you."

For once, Hashirama wasn't lying though. Even after everything Tsunade did, he still liked her more. However, romantically it was a different matter entirely. If he had to make a definitive choice where he could only be in a romantic relationship between the two of them, he'd choose Vivi. He had forgiven his sister, but truly, she had greatly disappointed him this time around, and in that little exchange Vivi held the romantic side of his heart the most. She really was important to him.

"Well, I can take my heart out and give it your hand if you want me to," Hashirama said, smiling once again.

"Stop saying these corny lines, you-" she started, freezing when his hand rose and struck his own chest. Blood gushed out and she quickly yanked his hand back. "Y-you! What sort of blackmail is this?!"

"What blackmail? I mean I doubt I'll die, it'll hurt for sure, but I won't die, and I'll get to prove my words to you." He shrugged, as his wound healed.

"Stupid." She looked away and looked at his bloody hand. His wound had healed, but the blood was in his hand still. "Why did you just do this? I... don't want you to hurt yourself, Shirara."

She was back to calling him his nickname, meaning her anger was gone. Mostly.

Hashirama felt fulfilled hearing her words, feeling himself smile. She was a soft, nice girl. "So you have forgiven me, then?"

"What's there to forgive? Are you finally admitting what you did was wrong?" She asked back, wearing a cute frown. Before he could explain himself, she sighed and spoke first. "Well. Tsunade told me about it. About your Clan. I didn't know the story you guys had with Doflamingo, but now I know. And I also know that... you two plan to revive the Senju Clan. That's why you're getting yourself so many girls. It's a weird reason, but I guess it's also noble from another angle. Just promise me this, then, if you... no, if we are going to revive the Senju Clan by expanding it, I should be the one to give birth to your first child."

"...I-"

"I asked Tsunade the same thing, and she agreed as long as you agree." Vivi held his hand between her chest and looked up at him. "I want at least that much validation, Hashirama, to know you meant the words you just said."

"Fine," Hashirama nodded. Why would he mind if she was the mother of his first child? And if Tsunade agreed too, there was no issue at all. He smiled and put his arms around her waist. "You can be my first baby mama, then."

"Good," Vivi tried to play it cool, but her eyes sparkled and her grin was wide. She put her arms around his neck and said, "Lift me up, carry me to our residence. Carry me like a princess. Don't fly, take me through the crowd, I want people to see me being in your arms."

Hashirama lifted her up and kissed her, she locked onto the kiss, and they walked out of the alley.

"You better be careful to not impregnate some other girl, even if accidentally." She said in a serious tone as he took her back. "I will be more than just mad if you mess up."

"I will be careful," he nudged his nose with hers. "Let's head to the shower right away, you have dust on you from the fight. I'll clean you up well."

"Mmh... let's go."

People watched, as he easily carried her back to their living quarters.

Vivi got ticked off sometimes, but at least she was an honest girl who really, really loved him. Heck, she was already planning their children and everything.

After a good time together in the bath, the Senju Pirates planned their departure.

**

**

**

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall