04

They had assembly, it was quite boring with the rare interesting parts but Felix managed to survive through it. Assembly was soon over.

Felix stood outside the hall with his friends. Seungmin and Jeongin were yapping on about some shit and they kept laughing after every word, which irritated Felix but he didn't say anything.

Meanwhile jisung was talking to Minho. They both have wide smiles on their faces. Felix noticed jisung's cheeks were a bit pink, Felix smirked, knowing he was going to tease his best friend about that later.

Felix looked around, seeing some unfamiliar faces. He was trying to spot his boyfriend but didn't see his face anywhere. Maybe he left already. Felix looked and saw Hyunjin, which immediately made him drop his smile and ruin his mood. Hyunjin was talking to his girlfriend, with a wide smile on his face.

Felix rolled his eyes and took his phone out his pocket, checking some app notifications. Suddenly a message from his boyfriend popped up, which made him burst into a wide smile and he instantly clicked on it.

Mingyu 💕 : meet me in the bathroom ;)

Felix smiled, he replied with a 'be there soon' before putting his phone away. He excused himself from his friends before he hurriedly left.

__

Felix sat in his lesson. The professor blabbering on about who knows what, while showing some things on the projector.

Felix was alone, he sat at the back in the corner. None of his friends were in his lesson, not his boyfriend either.

But one person that he knew was.

Hwang Hyunjin, of course

Hyunjin kept looking round at felix, which was irritating him but he had to hold back his anger before he stormed over there and started yelling his ass off.

Suddenly his phone beeped, indicating he got a message. He quickly looked at the screen to see Jeongin had put a message in the group chat. Most likely something disturbing, like usual.

Jeongin bro, I'm sat next to this really handsome dude. He's so muscly and he smells so MMMMM

Felix rolled his eyes with a slight smile before sending a message and putting his phone down, concentrating back on his class.

Suddenly someone sat next to him, he looked round and saw someone he's never seen or met before. The person looked at him and smiled.

"My names sunwoo. What about you?" The guy whispered.

"Felix." The blonde answered quickly.

The 'Sunwoo' guy smiled and nodded "nice name."

Felix smiled "thank you. You too."

"Thank you."

It was silent between those two.

"Anyway, you seem pretty cool so I came and sat next to you. I was wondering if... we could possibly be friends?" Sunwoo asked.

Felix smiled widely, liking the idea of a new friend.

He nodded "yeah, yeah of course."

Sunwoo smiled wider "great."

Felix looked round and saw Hyunjin staring, they locked eyes and didn't look away. They kept the eye contact going.

But after a while Felix looked away, feeling uncomfortable and awkward.

"So uh, maybe after class do you wanna go to the café and get a coffee with me?" Sunwoo asked.

Felix smiled "sure, I'd love that."