07

Hyunjin stepped outside and spotted Mingyu. He wasn't with anyone, he was just standing there and happily talking to someone on his phone.

How could he be so happy after what he did?

Hyunjin didn't hesitate to immediately walk down the steps and approach him. He then tapped his shoulder which made him spin round, hyunjin then grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the brick wall, making mingyu drop his phone.

"What the fuck dude?" Mingyu hissed, he looked pissed.

And oh boy, he was.

Mingyu managed to push him off before picking his phone up, rubbing it on his shirt and quickly hanging up, ending the call with whoever he was calling.

He glared at Hyunjin "bro, what was that for?"

"Do you wanna know something?" Hyunjin said, stepping closer to him "Felix is crying his eyes out, because of you."

Mingyu looked confused for a moment, wondering what he's done, before he slowly widened his eyes.

"He's crying? It can't be because of me, I didn't do anything wrong." Mingyu defended.

"You're a cheater." Hyunjin said which made the latter freeze.

"What.."

"You heard me." Hyunjin raised his voice "Felix is crying because of you."

Mingyu gulped "no.. no no.. I need to make sure he's okay."

Mingyu went to run but Hyunjin grabbed his arm and pushed him back, slamming him against the wall before sending a punch round his face.

Mingyu groaned and held his face in pain, a bruise slowly forming.

He was quick to defend himself.

"Shut up Hyunjin, you can't say much yourself, you cheated on Felix, and not only that, you abused him and made him scared of you. Whenever someone raises their hand or voice he flinches and gets so scared, it reminds him of you. Remember that." Mingyu spoke harshly.

Hyunjin grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the wall as he let out a groan of pain.

"I'm not talking about the past, don't change the subject, don't turn this all on me, idiot. Felix is crying his eyes out, imagine how he feels. Jisung is probably with him right now, and where are you? Oh yeah, outside being a happy man, thinking he doesn't know." Hyunjin said.

"Get off me." Was the only thing that came out his mouth.

Hyunjin scoffed "is that the only thing you can say? Because you know I'm right."

Hyunjin then let go of him, letting go of him aggressively.

"I don't think he wants to see your face." Hyunjin said, slapping him before he hurriedly left.

——

Felix sat in his room, crying his eyes out in jisung's arm. Jisung held him tightly and rubbed his head, telling him everything will be okay.

He teared up a little, he hates seeing his friends upset or crying.

"That asshole doesn't deserve you anyway." Jisung said, rubbing his back.

"I-i really thought he-he was the o-one." Felix sobbed into jisung's chest.

Jisung hugged him tighter "it's okay..."

"I thought he actually l-loved me. They're all the same. He's just like h-hyunjin." Felix cried.

"Shhh, everything will be alright." Jisung said softly.