02

"At least it wasn't a murderer." Minho said, earning a slap on the back of his head from jisung.

"I don't want to be his fucking roommate. My toxic cheating ex." Felix said as he slammed his fists angrily on the table with a clenched jaw "I want to rip his fucking face apart."

"It's okay, lixie." Jeongin said, patting his back "you can switch roommates."

"With who?" Felix asked.

"Ask some people."

"What? Fuck no. I'm not gonna go around asking random people I don't know, if I can switch rooms with them." Felix replied with a frown.

"Well, then you'll be stuck with him for a year." Jeongin replied with a small shrug.

Felix groaned loudly as he banged his head on the table.

"Just calm down, we'll figure something out. For now, you can have a sleepover in my dorm with me." Jisung replied.

Felix looked up at him and smiled "thanks, hannie."

"What was his reaction when he saw you?" Seungmin suddenly asked.

Felix sighed "he stared at me for a moment before he walked back to his room and slammed his door."

"He's an asshole by the sounds of it. So... you dated him ages ago?" Minho asked.

Felix nodded "yeah, it was ages ago. I've moved on, and I love my current boyfriend so so much. I don't care about Hyunjin. He can die in a hole for all I care."

"He must've been pretty bad then.." Minho replied.

Felix looked down, remembering the worst time of his life "yeah, he was more than bad. He was terrible. Fucking dickhead."

"If I were you, I would've lunged at him and beat him up in the spot." Jisung said as Minho agreed.

"I'm not trying to get kicked out of university." Felix replied.

"You won't get kicked out."

__

Felix took a deep shaky breath as he stood outside the dorm room, frozen.

He was slightly shaking.

He hasn't seen, or contacted Hyunjin for years now.

He soon built up the courage as he burst open the door.

He walked inside and quietly shut the door behind him. He heard laughter and chatter from the living room. It was a girl laughing and talking, obviously he has a girl round.

Hyunjin wasn't even gay. He dated Felix to use him, manipulate him, hurt him.

Felix quietly went to his bedroom and shut the door behind him as he leaned against it and put a hand through his hair.

His pocket vibrated as he took his phone out and saw an incoming call from his boyfriend, he immediately smiled and accepted.

"Heyyyy babe." Felix said happily as he laid on his bed with a smile.

"Heyyy baby. I was wondering if you were busy today. Could I take you out? You know I love spoiling you."

Felix blushed "sure, I'd love to."

"Great. So.. can you meet me at the café at 3? And then I'll take you shopping, get you food, whatever you wanna do." Mingyu answered.

Felix smiled so wide his cheeks began to hurt "okay, babe. Thank you. I love you."