03

Felix entered the dorm a while later. He took a deep breath. He really didn't want to speak to Hyunjin, but he had to make him sign something so he can confirm and let Felix swap roommates.

He entered the living room where Hyunjin was alone, sitting on the couch on his phone. His hair was damp, signalling he probably had a shower.

Felix gulped and cleared his throat, which made Hyunjin look round.

Hyunjin immediately looked away.

Felix rolled his eyes and walked over and dropped the paper on his lap.

Hyunjin arched a brow and picked it up "what's this for?"

Felix frowned. Why does he sound a little different?

He shrugged it off.

"Read it, use your eyes." Felix said coldly, and rudely.

Hyunjin didn't say or do anything as he quickly scan read it. He then slowly looked up at Felix who had his arms crossed, looking down at him.

Hyunjin sighed and stood up, confusing Felix a little.

"Please sign it. I don't want to be roommates with you. Anyone but you. In fact, if you confirm and sign that, I'll be able to be roommates with my loving boyfriend. Gosh, I love my boyfriend." Felix said with a sassy smile.

Hyunjin stared at him blankly before looking away.

"I'm sorry Felix, I'm sorry to burst your bubble and burst your happiness. But.." he then leaned closer to Felix and whispered in his ear "I don't want to sign."

Felix widened his eyes as he pushed Hyunjin harshly.

Hyunjin went to put his hand on Felix's shoulder, but he instantly stopped and widened his eyes when Felix flinched and stepped back, closing his eyes.

"Don't you h-hit me." He stuttered quietly, his eyes closed shut and looking away.

Hyunjin gulped and immediately pulled his hand away, instead, he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"I-I won't... Felix..." he said so quietly.

Felix soon opened his eyes and slowly looked back round at him and stepped back a little bit more.

"Bastard, all you are is a bastard. Now I have a fear, because of you. You bastard. That's all you are. B A S TA R D. YOU HEAR ME?" Felix yelled.

Hyunjin just stared at him. Not knowing what to do or say. It was so weird, so awkward.

After all these years of not seeing Felix, not contacting him. He dated Felix for ages and it all feels so... weird.

Felix then walked closer to him.

Felix frowned as he began to speak.

"Bastard. Don't you forget what you did to me, you fucking prick. You hit me, manipulated me, controlled me like a fucking puppet, shouted at me, pushed me around, let your friends hurt me, laughed as you hurt me and while I cried, said you didn't care if I hurt myself or killed myself, and you weren't even gay. You even admitted that, remember? You used me. You used me so you had someone to torture and hurt. You stole all my money. In public you faked to love me, in front of my family you faked to love me, once we were alone you covered me with bruises." Felix said as he sniffed and began to tear up.

Hyunjin gulped and continued to listen.

"Don't you fucking forget you put me through hell, torture. I tried killing myself so many times, wishing it would work. You threatened me if I tried to leave you, and you scared me. I was so so scared I couldn't leave. It hurt, Hyunjin, w-why did you do that? Please, why did you do that? I lost so many friends because of you. You made me block them, stop talking to them. If I disobeyed you would tell them something that wasn't true about me, so they'd leave me." Felix couldn't help as a tear rolled down.