ᴄʜ-6 ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [ꜱᴍᴜᴛ]

Start from the beginning

Joong reluctantly released Dunk's nipple, only to sink to his knees and pull Dunk's pants and boxers down his hips.

He took in the sight of his boyfriend's exposed ass, smooth and inviting. He licked his lips and reached out, gently squeezing Dunk's ass cheek before pressing a gentle kiss to the puckered skin.

Dunk let out a sharp gasp, his cock twitching at the sensation. "Joong..." he whimpered, feeling himself growing even harder.

Joong smiled up at him, then leaned forward, licking a line down Dunk's exposed ass cheek. He took Dunk's hips in his hands and guided him backwards.

Joong sucked two of his fingers and slid it inside Dunk. "Ah, you're so tight," he moaned, thrusting his fingers as deep as they would go.

Dunk's hips moved in rhythm with Joong's hand, his cock leaking pre-cum onto his stomach. "Fuck, Joong..." he gasped, arching his back further.

He felt the pressure building inside him, the need for release growing stronger by the second.

Joong stood up and lined his cock against Dunk's entrance, giving him a steadying look before pushing inside. Dunk cried out, feeling Joong's thick length stretch him impossibly tight.

"Ah, God... Joong..." he moaned, wrapping his legs around Joong's waist for leverage.

Joong began to move, slowly at first, but gaining speed as Dunk's body adjusted to his length. He leaned down, biting at Dunk's neck as he thrust harder, their hips slapping together in a sensual rhythm.

"You feel so good," he groaned, his thrusts growing more urgent. "I love how tight you are."

Dunk wrapped his arms around Joong's shoulders, their skin slick with sweat. "A-ah, Joong..." he moaned, feeling the building pressure within him.

"I'm close..." He arched his back, meeting Joong's thrusts with his own, their hips moving in perfect harmony. "Ah, God..." He cried out, his body tense and shuddering as he came, his cum spilling over Joong's hand and dripping onto the floor.

Joong followed a moment later, his thrusts growing more frantic as he felt his own release approaching.

With a loud groan, he emptied himself inside Dunk, his hips jerking roughly as he came. He collapsed on top of Dunk, panting heavily, their sweaty bodies pressed together.

After a few moments, Joong rolled off, sitting back on his heels and admiring the view of Dunk's flushed face and the hickeys he'd left on his neck.

"I'm not done with you yet," he purred, reaching down to stroke Dunk's cock, still hard and ready. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Dunk nodded, still catching his breath, and managed to smile up at him. "I think I can manage that."

He pushed himself up onto shaking legs and held out his hand, helping Joong to his feet. Together, they made their way to the bedroom, their bodies still connected as they stumbled toward the bed.

Once there, they collapsed onto the soft mattress, their lips seeking each other's in a passionate kiss.

Joong rolled them over, pinning Dunk beneath him, and resumed his slow, sensual touches. He sucked at Dunk's nipples, teasing them with his tongue.

Dunk arched his back, gasping as Joong's fingers found their way inside him again. He threaded his fingers through Joong's hair, urging him on.

"Ah, God... Joong..." he moaned, feeling the familiar tugging sensation deep inside him.

Joong smiled down at him, kissing him softly before moving lower, trailing his tongue over Dunk's chest and abdomen. He licked the salty taste of their sweat from his skin, eliciting a shuddering breath from Dunk.

His lips found Dunk's hole, and he breathed in sharply as he felt the tightness there. He licked and sucked, teasing Dunk's entrance until he felt the muscles relax.

With one smooth motion, Joong guided his cock back to Dunk's entrance. He paused for a moment, looking up at Dunk's flushed face, his hips poised above him. Dunk met his gaze, eyes heavy-lidded with desire, and nodded.

Joong thrust inside, feeling the slick heat of Dunk's body surround him. He began to move, slowly at first, but gaining speed as Dunk's body adjusted to his movements.

Dunk arched his back off the bed, his fingers digging into the sheets as Joong's thrusts grew deeper and harder. He felt Joong's weight bearing down on him, their sweat-slicked skin sliding against each other.

He could feel the pleasure building inside him, a tight coil of need that threatened to overwhelm him.

Joong looked down at Dunk, watching his face contort with pleasure. His thrusts became more urgent, his movements more desperate as he felt his own release approaching.

He leaned in, kissing Dunk roughly, their tongues tangling together as they shared their breath.

Dunk cried out, his body tense and shuddering as he came, his inner walls gripping Joong's cock in time with the spasms that racked his body.

Joong felt himself spilling deep inside Dunk once again, his hips bucking wildly as he emptied himself. He collapsed on top of Dunk, their chests heaving in unison as they tried to catch their breath.

They lay there for several moments, their hearts racing and their skin slick with sweat. Joong rolled off Dunk, propping himself up on one elbow to look down at him. "That was... incredible," he whispered, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "I think I could get used to this." 

He leaned down, kissing Dunk softly before sliding out of bed to retrieve a towel from the floor. He returned and draped it over Dunk's body, tenderly drying the sweat from his skin.