"Fine. You stay here. I will call a cab and do a city tour"

"Don't you dare"

"Vegas" Pete was worried as well as irritated with morning bickering of Vegas. But Vegas was only finding it cute. For the first time Pete looked really homely. That innocence in his eyes right now was kept behind fears and fake aura created to hide those fears. Vegas feels a different kick in it. He wants to tease and trouble and be stubborn with Pete.

"What? I am not troubling you anymore. I will just go by myself"

"And that's not causing trouble?"
"C'mon Pete show some mercy. And besides it will also take away some stress. It's just a city tour. Why are you so worried."

"I...I don't know. But it's not safe." Pete lies down again and Vegas goes to the washroom and comes back all dressed up.

"Vegas"
"If you don't agree within few minutes then I will go by myself "

Pete goes to washroom after that.

After about an hour of silent treatment from Vegas, Pete finally decides to give it a try. He approaches Vegas who is sitting on one corner of the room, scrolling his phone. But even that is boring because Pete has restrained him from using any internet. He reached near him and without any fast realisation Vegas held his wrist and made him fall bend over him. They were close, close enough so that their eyes could hurt seeing each other with that proximity. Close enough for Pete to read the pleading eyes of Vegas.

"Do you really want to go?" It was almost a whisper from Pete along with a turbulent breath that left his mouth and moistened Vegas's cheeks. Pete put his palm over his mouth.

"Why are you doing that?" Vegas says moving his fingers over Pete's palm and eventually removing it. If Pete was to move in a little now , this moment will turn into something else and he knows probably they will be back to bed only if Vegas doesn't refuse again. Will he?

"You used my mint paste" Vegas says.
Pete has no answer to what Vegas asked in his low tone. His legs were about to loose balance and his torso is trying hard not fall on Vegas.

"Why are you steal using my stuff you little thief" Vegas says while his hands make their way on Pete's back and makes him sit on Vegas's lap. Pete is getting red. His ears are hot and eyes are fluttering. His right hand is placed on Vegas's shoulders and he almost clutches his shirt . He has involuntarily surrendered to Vegas right now. Vegas's thumbs caress Pete's cheek and his eyes are just fixed at his lips.

"I..I am not stealing. I just used it because it was already there." Pete almost sounded like a guilty child.

"So was yours. So was hotel's. How dare you take that"

"I am sorr.." Pete gets interrupted
"Shhh...how dare you take that flavour. You mouth can only smell like that when I give that taste on your tongue" Vegas runs his nose tip on the corners of Pete's mouth. And Pete's eyes naturally close. His hands move from shoulders to Vegas's nape.

"This never smelled so good on me but its delicious on your breath." Pete could not resist and pouts his lips a little on Vegas nose, kissing him while lightly exhaling the mint breath. Vegas on the other hand keeps tracing his lips on Pete's chin and his hands on his back.

"Pete"
"Ummm?"
"Do you like to see me sad?"
"No"
"Then why are you making me sad yourself" Vegas says moving a little down towards Pete's jaw.

"I am not"
"Will you give me what I want so that I can be happy"
Pete pulls Vegas more in through his hairs "anything, i will do anything to make you happy"

Vegas has now moved a little down to Pete's neck and just touching him lightly there while Pete sits with his head back exposing his neck line completely waiting for a ticklish tongue draw a wet line on it.