Chapter 1🔞

Flashback will be in italics

"Please can i get swelled up lips?"
Says the man behind the camera .

Wearing a khadi ,sky blue ,short collorless shirt ,sleeves loose going down covering a bit of his palm paired up with beige colored loose pants alongwith flip flops in his snow white feet, a lean almost fragile body , short hairs but front bangs coming to his eyes. This man here is Pete, freshly passed out University student and a photographer by profession trying to make big in it.

Vegas is dressed in black shorts and white shirt ,buttons all opened up reflecting his toned bare chest covered in the marks of little kisses, a cross necklace coming down just above his male cleavage , hairs of a length covering all his nape and the end lengths lightly settling on his shoulders if not entirely .

Vegas has been Pete's model from first year of his college when pete was in his second year his immediate senior. Pete being the member of a photography club was always in search of models for his small projects which helped him make a living and cover his expenses. Vegas belonged to a rich conglomerate family but was not very fond of spending his father's black money for himself so he worked many odd jobs and being Pete's model was one of them. Pete though seemed like a broke still always managed to pay Vegas good enough to let him leave his many other odd jobs and just stick to one or two of them. Hence they always renewed their contract as Pete feels he still has not found replacement of the beauty Vegas is.

Pete is trying to take a shot with a vision of a man lovingly bruised up with kisses on his lips also reflecting his inner wars he fights everyday with himself to understand wheather he loves his lover or it's just lust. And for Pete no one can potray his vision in the photos as close and as beautiful as his model for a long time now.

"What do you want, should I punch myself now to get swelled up lips?" Vegas said throwing a rude look.

Pete puts down his camera, and starts walking towards Vegas with a smirk on his face. "No you don't need to go through that , let me help you" Pete grabs Vegas's waist from his left hand and his nape from the right pulling him in, locking his lower lips harshly into his causing Vegas go wide eyed but no other action followed as Vegas just closed his eyes and placed his hands on Pete's hips very lightly clutching his shirt as if still confused wheather to give in or push him back but he doesn't realise he has actually given in.

Pete is sucking on Vegas's lower lip diligently like someone trying to squeeze out every last drop of a fresh ripe mango of the new season. His hand go tight on Vegas waist and he massages his nape with his fingers slithering up and down in his hairs pulling Vegas more closer and closing his upper lip now making jelly pop noises noticeable in otherwise silent studio.

Vegas is going weak in this mad sensation , he seems to lost control and let's Pete take every inch of his lips while he himself takes in Pete's lip in his from time to time. He could taste the minty flavour of Pete's mouth and craves more for it thus tries to enter his tongue in Pete's mouth to invade his taste buds but right then Pete makes the last move by biting Vegas's lower lip making blood drop rest on it and pulling back.

Rubbing his chin from his thumb he says "that may do , let's continue the shoot" he smirks and goes back.

Vegas was indignant, he felt used and insulted, following Pete right behind he pushed him to the wall, rage filling up his eyes.

"How dare you do that" he asks in low tone trying to scare Pete but all in vain as Pete has his usual cunning smile on his face.

"Why, didn't you tell me I could do anything to you and there is no need to ask" Pete says while his eyes are all over Vegas's chest.