Chapter 2

Flashback will be in italics
Inner thoughts will be in bold

Pete puts the phone down and takes a deep breath. Somethings that he is helplessly doing nowadays becomes burdening at times.

He makes few calls and informs the other party of signing all the documents. He is busy in his studio when Porsche enters.

"Hello you fucker. How fucked up are you today?"

Pete scoffs at sarcasm. "You moron, why do you always forget I am your school senior.

"Same to you, why do you always forget that because of you I gave up on my crush and you couldn't even keep him with you" Porsche looks irritated while saying that.

Pete shows signs of sadness and tiredness.

"Why do you like to go through pain this much, just tell him straight, he will understand" Porsche urges

"I can't, not now, I need just few more days "
"He will confess to Tawan in those few days of yours. Even though that idiot doesn't love him he will make sure to do that just to make you feel insulted. You are playing a gamble here pete . You may loose him forever"

"No Tawan has power to take Vegas away from me. I am adamant, i won't loose him, not this time. I will make it up to him for every bad that I did , i will apologize thousand times , tell him every truth but I need to wait".

Porsche looks at Pete with concerning eyes "i fear for you Pete. You have fallen too deep for him, if he refuses do you even.."

"No, i don't, if Vegas refuses to be with me I don't have any guarantee of life Porsche"
"This boy has turned me insane, he lures me even when he is not there infront of me. He owns every moment of my life. Before him i was not even that interested to live cautiously but after last year i imagine a happy life with him. I clean my room as if I am some family man. I always sleep in one left corner of my bed leaving the other side for him thinking maybe he will come on some night. His clothes are still neatly kept in my cupboard. I was never like this not even back in the time when i was in my first relationship. Nobody ever came to me without any selfish motives but Vegas, he didn't care, fuck care, he doesn't even know my truth yet he made me his life. I can't loose him Porsche or else I will loose myself "

"Then make sure you get him. I don't want to see any of you suffer. You better succeed in whatever you have planned Pete, with each second passing Vegas is moving one step closer to Tawan and one step away from you. Please catch the pace my friend"

Pete nods and with that Porsche leaves.

That night was so peaceful to Pete but there was also some shrinking lines of worry on his forehead. He was still awake while Vegas was sleeping beside him in his naked glory with pink satin sheets barely covering his man's part that conquered Pete's all being few hours ago. Pete gets up and moves towards the window. He lights a cigarette and opens the glass panel sending out the smoke in the air. Rain had stopped filling the muddy potholes on the front road and tiny drops keeps falling from the terrace near his window corner. He is in deep thoughts when he feels soft fingers on his waist and a pair of soft lips on his naval . His fingers naturally move towards Vegas's hairs.

He felt ticklish and giggles, "You are obsessed with it"
"I am, it's adorable" Vegas says moving up and back hugging Pete. "What are you thinking"
"Nothing, just till this morning I never expected this night"
"You regret it?" Vegas asks his thumb lightly rubbing on Pete's belly while he runs his nose tip on Pete's nape.
"No , not at all . I didn't expect it but i always dreamt of it "
Vegas places a soft kiss on Pete's shoulder.