chapter 12 - hung over

-----------

-----------

I woke up with a horrible headache, I got up slowly stopping myself from feeling more ill. I looked around and didn't see Billie. I see clothes of hers on the floor and a bucket of puke. It was billies last tour tonight. I stood up with just my boxers on and I looked around, I felt ill again and felt like i was going to puke. When I got to the bucket I heard the door open and I threw up while the door opened, I look slightly with my head still in the bucket. I saw her there.

She was just wearing a towel, I couldn't stop staring. "You okay YN?" She came running over still in her towel "yeah, yeah" I said still throwing up. I kind crawled with the bin out to the bathroom to let her get changed. "YN I promise I'll come help you after I've got changed" she yelled clearly quickly getting changed, I stopped puking and kinda just laid there for a bit. I heard her footsteps while my head just looked down and listened "Billie Eilish" I mumbled "YN LN" she responded "my fucking head hurts like fucking hell" i yelled.

"You need a hand" she said kneeling down "just sit with me please" I said trying to sit up. "There we go" she helped. "You okay?" I nodded slowly "Sorry" I said coughing a bit before puking again "hey it's okay I shouldn't of let you drink so much" i just kind of hung onto her before i felt well enough to stand up. "Just do everything slow you go to fast you throw up" she held onto you although the huge height difference she still managed to hold you.

She sat me gently down on the bed and grabbed me some clothes and I pulled down my boxers "can you grab me boxers" i said shyly "Dont turn around!" I said she threw me boxers and I put them on and after that I felt ill again so I sat back down and she helped me get them on.