Chapter 2 - Random Number

---------

---------

Not a day went by without seeing her face. She was facing everyone her new album hit. You loved it you couldn't lie, you missed her during some interviews you saw she was still the same person. You missed her and it sucked. While walking down to the shop you saw a bunch of people crowding someone. You couldn't help but stare. You walked over and saw the prettiest blonde women, you knew who it was. She walked into the store you were in. 'i don't want her to get more crowd' you thought to yourself. It was a weekly shopping trip to get some stuff.

After a few minutes of looking at items I need. Then I heard a very loud "Ho...ly shit!" It was loud and clear. I turned around and Billie was standing there with guards next to her. "Holy shit...?" I said awkwardly. Her fans were still taking photos of her "YNN?" The stupidly cute nickname. I nodded, she ran up to me and hugged me "sorry about everyone taking photos" she whispered in your ear. She pulled away and smiled. She grabbed her note pad and made sure no one saw as she wrote her number down "I gotta go but here message me when you can okay? I missed you" She walked off before an response.

It sucked but you knew she was in a rush. You smiled to yourself and a few people came up to you asking questions. You apologized and walked off going back home and taking the piece of paper out 'my number YNN *********** missed you lots xoxo - the best pirate" I always called her the best pirate. The only pirate I liked, I hated pirates they were weird and unrealistic but she was a pirate I liked and wanted. I messaged her quickly after putting my shopping away 'hey it's YN' Then I quickly message again before she could response or even look 'YN LN from the store and from high school' it felt nervous.

I remembered I still had my camera from high school. I opened the closet and looked inside moving and taking things out and I had finally found the camera and I turned it on and scrolled through the camera. It was cute. I went to prom with her as a friend as I called it but I knew she might something more of it. She had just gotten to prom she wasnt going to go because she had just hit the popularity but she still went just to see me.

One of the last days I had spoken to her but there were so many photos some of both of us some of just us. I sat on the bed, looking at photos somehow makes me think feel like I'm back the memory just more foggy. I always kept photos of her because I really did miss her I was just scared. I had every video, photo and even some old texts from screenshots.