Chapter 7 - Cuddle

-----------------

-----------------

It was more than a few hours later i woke up fucking freezing, she had throw the duvets off the bed. She was wrapped around me, Her legs wrapped around my waist. I couldn't grab the duvets. I heard the door open "Billie?" I heard faint voice "Oh, Shit man sorry i didn't know you and Billie-" I quickly cut him off "No, no we weren't doing anything weird she wanted to sleep and i normally sleep without clothes" I rambled, he quietly interrupted me "its okay man, if she wakes up while your awake just tell her I'm sleeping" I nodded and he thanked me before speaking again "She's really glad to see you again, she wouldn't stop talking about you" He laughed.

Finneas had always been nice, sometimes overly protective of Billie, but he always had a sweet spot for me and i never understood why, i was awkward and i avoided Finneas at all cost, but the few times i did. He always would phone me when Billie needed me, which made me happy that he trusted me before calling anyone else..

I turned around slowly to face her and I gently hugged her, her comfort felt relaxing. I really wanted to play music, I didn't like the quietness but it makes it more relaxing with her by my side. I wasn't a fan of being touching me, or really hugging me but for her it was different. Her hugging me was comfortable. I didn't want to wake her up but I managed to on accident. "Hmm...? YN?" She moved her body to sit up "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said trying to gently back into the bed "it's okay" she smiled cheerfully holding my face before leaning back.

She moved closer to me. Putting her arms around my neck, then put her head in my chest "pretty boy..." She smiled, she was clearly half asleep. From her cute barely open eyes, to her clearly unreal state. "What...?" I said "mmm..." She faded into her sleep, tightly around me. I didn't really want to fall asleep she was so cute, her face buried at my chest and her arms tightly around me. She was moving a bit in her sleep but still attached to me.