•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•

Start from the beginning

My lips curved a little as I traced my fingers on the soft skin of her arms which was bare to me as my black blazer which I had used as a quilt to her was in a tight grip as she used it as her soft toys and now my blazer which has my scent in it was crushed between her hands and chest. Lucky bastard blazer!

I could feel her skin trembling as I continued to trace my fingers on her neck. She yanked my hand which was tracing her collar bone and snuggled more into me, I gulped as her face was not facing a good place because freaking she was snuggling into me seeking warmth from me. Her head was now placed on my......... Malyshka? You are torturing me!

I sighed as I pulled her down which has her head on my lap back, thankfully!

I pulled my eyes away from her and focused on him, the little kid, who was already looking at me or I could say he was glaring at me. His eyes held anger and his jaws were tightened, depicting his anger. My lips tugged up as I placed my palm on my Malyshka's shoulder, pulling the blazer more and hiding her completely. My eyes were focused on the little kid who was looking at me and I can say he was observing my moves also. Smart boy!

"What's your name?", I asked him, pulling him out of his deep thinking session. I saw him flinching hearing my hard voice which becomes soft rarely. He eyed me and gulped nervously and after taking a long pause, he replied.

"Asher", i raised my brows as I kept quiet which was a clue that I was waiting for his surname which never came.

"Surname?", I asked him who shrugged. Again! I hate it.

"Is it compulsory?", I was impressed by his answer and smirked. Playing are we now?

"It's not, only if you don't have any guardian by your side. Because even an orphan has a surname, kid", I was not joking heck I don't joke around at all. It was true when I said even an orphan has a surname because they do have definitely, it depends on their life which takes u turn and they changed it.

I saw him looking at me kneely as he watched me, looking at me as if he could read my mind. No one can do that to me except myself.

"I am an exception!", I chuckled bitterly hearing him, this boy reminded me of my young self. I shook my head but before I could reply to him, I saw Antonio standing outside my car. Rolling down the window i raised my brows at him.

"Boss, there are total of seven cctv camera here and each one had a glimpse of you shooting, so it will take some time and I will prefer you to not go directly to the mansion, it can be risky.", I curtly nodded and after taking a short pause i replied to him who was bending with difficulty as he was tall and it was hard to bend when you are habitual to stand straight.

"Give me your car keys, I will go somewhere else and also make my private jet ready till tomorrow night, I will leave for Moscow tomorrow - wrap up everything here till tomorrow and we will leave", He nodded listening to my command without missing a beat. That's what I liked about Antonio, serious at work, well he is always. I don't remember when I had seen him smiling.

"YES BOSS!", I narrowed my eyes as he almost did a salute up at me.

"Antonio, you are not a military officer anymore so control!", His eyes widened as he realised his mistake while I shook my head. This man never forget that he is now retired from millitary, well not retired but he resigned because of some issues.

I opened the door and stepped outside after placing her head softly on the leather seat. Before taking her I need to manage something else too. My eyes went to the boy who was observing Antonio, I turned as I closed the door behind my back and faced Antonio who was ordering the other men to work hurriedly on removing the garbage. Garbage! They were definitely.