"Thank you."

Elias was really reliable. I felt happy that I was able to hire him.

"Please make an employment letter for all of them. I don't mind if you pay them a little more than the market rate. Also, pay Bjorv a little more."

"Of course."

The next morning, I made my way towards the market with Elias. Soon, we were in front of the building. I saw Reuben and Bjorv making their way towards us.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm ashamed you had to see that side of me," Bjorv said.

He didn't look too well. I figured he was still hungover.

"It's alright, haha."

I led them to where the empty plot was.

"I'd like the workshop to be built here. Also, I'd like you to create walls surrounding the whole building. I'll leave the entrance to you."

"Hmm, alright," Reuben said.

After showing them the building as well, I left them to it and went back to the estate. Elias stayed behind.

As I entered the estate, I could see that it had become more lively with the addition of servants chatting and doing their assigned work. I had left Alina to manage the servants and it looked like she was doing a wonderful job. I looked around the grounds and saw Ashryn training her marksmanship. She beckoned to me as soon as she saw me.

"Rayce, I found a really great quest. It's a recently discovered dungeon and the request is to investigate it."

"Ah, a dungeon, is it?"

"Yes, let's do it!"

"Haha, alright. Let me freshen up first."

Ashryn also went inside to freshen up. As I turned to head inside, I saw Revati sitting near the garden working on something. Stacks of papers were arranged neatly on a table next to her.

"Isn't it hard working with papers. Shall I buy you a tablet like the ones the people here use?"

"Sigh, that'd be great."

"Wait, we had tablets and computers in my previous world."

I bought a laptop and a tablet from the shop and gave it to her. The language was different so I didn't think she would be able to use it immediately. As soon as she saw them, her eyes shined.

"Wow, these are really well made."

"Yeah, but the language is different."

"Hmm, leave it with me. I'll see if I can make some changes."

She had mastered the new language in a matter of days. Though she could speak due to similarities between the ancient language and the current language, she couldn't understand written words. But with the help of Otien, she became completely fluent. So, I was confident that she would be able to make the computer useful to her as well.

"Alright."

Ashryn saw us talking and came up to us.

"W-what is that?"

"Ahaha, it's called a computer."

"I have never seen such a slim magical tool."

I guess the fascination for anything magical ran through the elven blood. And, it was true. The tablets used here were indeed bulky and I didn't know how they worked, having never brought one.

"Haha, it's one of a kind."

"Where do you keep getting these things from?" She asked suspiciously.

"Ah-ahaha, you know, I have some contacts." I tried to dodge the question. Revati looked on with a bemused smile.