1.0

Davina's Cabin, Late Afternoon

CHURCH OR STATE? Mazeki had lived through these tribulations. Power or faith, strength or freedom in some cases. It were all circumstance. A clause to a certain situation, in a certain time. And the red headed original had never been one to pay much attention to either. In truth, Mazeki much like the rest of her siblings, had always seen themselves as a higher power than any God or Government.

What God would play devil maker with the lives of children and their dead brother. What god would have the strength to destroy a mother into a monster, and ruin a once good father into a man wrecked by fear and torture.

No Government could control death, command it, scold it. No one had such a power unless they too were dead- and even so, the Mikaelson Clan were first. The oldest, the strongest, the hungriest. No other family could conquer them. No other family could destroy them. Only themselves. A brother or a sister, could kill a brother or a sister.

And a daughter? Well, a daughter most certainly could survive a father. But could that same daughter kill the tribulation to everything they hated about themselves?

Kol, still stuck in Kaleb's body, clambers out of his vehicle while pulling a small bag with the contents to nurse a young witches injury with him. The Male is caught in tribulation, looking himself over nervously in the side mirrors that he had nearly broken off twice on the rid over due to poor driving.

The air twitches with new pressure, the allure of a dangerous beast foreign to its area. A danger that a witch catches before a human ever does, even quicker does a reformed vampire catch it. The Willy fox straightens his back, dropping the bag immediately as he pivots onto the heel of his shoes.

Mazeki grabs him roughly by the wrist, twisting it to the verge of just snapping the entire thing in half. She raises her other hand, locking it tightly around his exposed throat. Her lips are curled and the beautiful serene deity that once were is now a snarling beast of motherhood and Anger. She can smell his desperation and Fear, similar to that of when he were in his original body. She can also sense the calming of his veins as he recognizes her, she can sense the love, and wittiness returning like second nature.

Even in a state of pain.

"You are one idiotic man, you willy fox." Mazeki Scoffed, shaking her eyes as she feels the foreign soul within the flimsy body that could barely contain Such power. It was all loose threads and tarring skin that would one day pop like a balloon just from the sheer pressure.

Kol's soul wasn't just old, it was restless. It could never stay properly lodged within a vessel that was not made just for it. His old body could barely contain Kol's hunger for something bigger, it were a large glass of water to ask a mortal body to contain such desires now.

"You are one desperate Woman, you old bitch." Kol groaned, reeling back his. Head to lean against the edge of the cars roof. His eyes shut half way into glossy hooded temples of mischief and delusion. The wavy haired male plasters on an amused grin, slightly barring his teeth as he looks up into the familiar Jade eyes of his company.

She squeezes down partly, warning him of the danger his own words can put him in."Watch it. Don't get to Lippy with me." She relinquishes quickly, pushing him flat against the side of the car and dropping her hands from him entirely. Her eyes wander over his Vessel with boredom and contempt."I assumed, after dealing with our mother you would pop up in no time. I hardly expected to find you- here, however."

"What are you doing here?" Kol scoffs, fixing his jacket as he stood up properly to stare at his sister.

"I could ask you the same."