Spitters are quitters

This chapter is all smut so yeah if you don't read it you'll still understand the plot so if you want you can skip it YEAH

FRANKS POV

he kissed my neck the water still running on us I tried to stop myself from making noise before he spoke up. "Let me hear you baby" he whispered as he began to give me a hickey, fuck he was hot.

My breathing began to pick up and my head was all over the place. I'd just met him a few weeks ago, and now this?!

He started planting little kisses all over my neck area before without warning, he gripped my cock in his hand.

I let out a gasp. He looked at me and smirked before he started to move is thumb in a circler motion around the tip. I let out a few desperate moans before he started to stroke it.

The movements started slow before he began to speed up causing me to keep letting out more desperate moans.

Gerard's touch felt like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. The pleasure was overwhelming and unreal.

"Tell me when you're close baby" he whispered in my ear, I could practically feel his smile. I nodded frantically panting as Gerard's movements only sped up.

He kept it up for a bit before I knew I was close. My breathing was fast and uneven "I'm c-close" I managed to chock out in between shaky breathing.

He smirked and began to slow down. I knew exactly what he was doing.
"Please" I started to beg in between uneven breaths.

"oh so we've resorted to begging now have we Frankie?" Gerard asked me in a mocking tone. He knew what he was doing before, he sped up faster without warning causing me to let out loud moans before I came in his hand. "Get on ur knees" he told me in a stern tone.

I got on my knees and I knew what to do.

I wrapped my lips around the tip, slowly moving down to the base. I heard him let out a whine, I began to repeat it and began going faster. He put his hands in my hair and started pulling a bit.

"f-faster" he chocked out. I began to move faster causing him to let out loud moans as he kept his hands in my hair pulling it even harder.

I kept going, speeding up before I brushed my tongue over the tip causing him to moan loudly.

I moved my attention to his balls sucking softly causing him to let out desperate whines. "f-fuck" he choked out panting.

He was close. I gripped his cock with my hand and began to jerk him off, not wasting anytime, starting off fast. His moans were so intense but so beautiful. I stopped using my hand and went back to using my mouth.

I kept moving fast. As he grunted softly, he leaned his head back against the wall and kept panting quickly as his breathing only intensified. "just like that, yeah" he grunted still breathing heavily.

I only sped up causing him to moan more loudly and desperately. His fingers were tangled in my hair.

He came with a loud moan. I swallowed his load pretty easily. I've done this before and spitters are quitters!

He was panting loudly and we were both a mess and completely out of breath.