"Are you ready for training?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yes actually. I'm excited for it." Jason answered.

We carried on with the small talk. My mind now had to focus on the speech. What I was going to write was a mystery. A mystery to me anyway. We are all different. That's a known fact so I don't know whether I should write that. People are afraid of what they don't understand. I am definitely writing that one down. Now all I need is some time to myself.

"I'm exhausted." I say trying to catch my breath.

"So am I." Jason said sitting on the ground.

I sit next to him. I've never trained like this before. It was nice doing something different. Usually, my coach would get me to use my abilities. But not Jason. He was brushing up my defence skills. We were sparring for ages. It was a good exhaustion where I knew I would recover quickly from.

"Ah! I need to write that speech now." I complained.

Jason looked at me laughing uncontrollably.

"You really go straight to thinking about that don't you. Why don't you comment about training. What could I do different?" Jason asked.

"Nothing that I can think of." I say looking over at him.

A while later I left the training building. Straight outside is where I'm going after I go to my room. I grab a pen and some paper. Making my way to the garden I see Archie. To my surprise Aiden and Nick were there too. Archie seemed to be talking to Nick and avoiding Aiden's gaze. I walked over to them. Whether I should or not is a different question with different answers. Answers.

"Nova." Archie said welcoming me.

"What's going on?" I ask Nick and Aiden.

"We are organising the garden area for the party." Nick replied.

"They can't decide on anything." Aiden said looking over at Archie.

"We can decide things." Archie said in defence.

"What's the decision?" I ask.

"Whether we should put the tent up or not. Which coloured tent? What area to we put it? Things that you wouldn't understand Nova." Archie said.

"Put the tent in the middle. Between the flowers and roses. The white tent to balance the colours of the garden." I say immediately.

"Let's do that." Nick said walking off.

Archie looked at me surprised. To the Nerds no one is good at making decisions. Not like them. But the problem is that they don't see things creatively. Their logic can be a bit confused. To them everything must be perfect and easy to understand. Sometimes they put too much thought into something so easy.

"So, Nova." Archie said with a smile.

I draw my attention to Archie. I knew what he was going to ask, and I knew what I was going to do. Aiden looked over at me and somehow knew what I had planned.

"What." I say bluntly.

"Have you thought about it?" He questioned.

"No. And I'm not going to." I say as I walk off.

Aiden and I make our way to the tree that we always seem to be around. I needed to think about this speech. Aiden could help me. But as I look over at him, he rests his head on my lap and places his arm over his eyes. Clearly not interested in what I had to do. It was up to me. I guess I could get him to read it when I had finished. I rest my head up against the tree. I lifted my leg up and placed the paper on my knee. Now I had to figure out what to write.