chapter nine

The following day was a free day so I took the opportunity to call my brothers and sister. I just hoped that dad wasn't home.

When Daniel picked up he called Chloe and Jacob over to him. We talked about how they were and how Arsenal is going for me.

"I watched you game yesterday. You played great," Chloe says. Daniel nods, "yeah you really did I'm proud of you."

I smile at them both. Jacob starts getting hangry as it's around dinner time for them.
"I know how Jacob is when he hungry so I'll leave you lot be. It was great talking to you guys again," I say to them all. They all wave and say bye before hanging up and going to get food.

I start getting bored so clean around the house a bit. I put up all the decorations and throw the boxes away.

I get my shoes on and open the front door. I go to step out but am met with a smiling McCabe. "Oh hey Katie," I smiled at her. "Hey Ellie. Where are you going?" She asks.

I laugh slightly, "I was just going out to get some stuff for the house so it doesn't look so bare you know." She nods at me in understanding.

We stood there looking at eachother for a few seconds. "Do you want to come with me?" I offered. She smiles, "sure."

We walk to my car and get in. I start the drive to the town centre. Me and Katie share light conversation. After changing gears I rest my hand on her lower thigh.

She looks over at me smiling brightly. "What?" I look at her confused. She shakes her head, "nothing."

She grabs her phone. She takes a picture and posts it on her Instagram.

Katie_mccabe11

My Love ❤️

Liked by HillEllie11, leahwilliamsonn and 16,246 others.

leahwilliamsonn - WHO!
^ You'll never know ;)

jordannobbs - Can I know?
^ Nope sorry Jordan

EHFan - Is that Ellie's ring??

AWFCFollower - I think that's Ellie guys!

I look at Katie, "when did you take that?" She looks at me and shrugs, "guess we'll never know." I laugh at her before parking the car.

We get out and get some stuff for around my house. We also get food as I don't have a lot. "Have you had lunch?" I ask Katie. She shakes her head. "Do you want to get some?" I ask. She thinks for a second, "Sure. Where?"

I look around and point at a nice looking restaurant. She agrees and we walk towards it. Before we can walk in we get stopped by some girls. "Can we have a picture? You're both our favourite players at arsenal.," one of them asks.

We both agree and take a picture with the two girls. "Thank you so much!" The other girl says.

We get food and then head back to my car with the bags. We put them in the back and get in. After we leave the car park Katie grabs my hand and holds it. I smile while focusing on the road.

We pull up to mine and take everything inside. When everything is away or in my spare room we sit on the sofa. I sit and lean my back against the arm of the sofa and rest my legs on Katie's lap.

After looking at the comments on Katie's post I put my phone down, "Do you want to watch a film?" Katie turns off her phone, "Yeah, sure." We choose a film and put it on.

The film ends and I go to the toilet. When I get back I see that Katie's chosen a horror film. "Your having a laugh if you think I'm watching that," I say making her laugh. She presses play anyway.

I sit back down and groan, "I fucking hate you." She looks at me, "no you don't." I sigh, "no I don't. You're right." She smirks at me.

About ten minutes into the film there's a jump scare and I jump. "That scared the shit out of me," I say making Katie laugh. I sit on the edge of the sofa ready to run if it gets worse and out of nowhere the door knocks making my jump and fall off the sofa.

I sit on the floor and rub my elbow. Katie pauses the film when I leave to open the door. I open the door as I say, "You don't have to pause it. I'm fine. Don't mind missing some." She just laughs and leaves it paused.

I look to who's at the door to see Beth, Viv and Leah. "We need your help!" Leah says. "Okay?" I reply confused. "Right okay so. We think Katie has a secret girlfriend and she won't say who it is. Do you know?" Leah says as I invite them in and lead them to the living room.

I give Katie a confused look. She clears her throat making them all jump. "Oh hey," Leah says, "Wait what? I swear you were with your girlfriend. When did you get to Ellie's?"

Katie laughs, "I got here," she pauses to check how far we were on the film, "about half an hour ago." Beth sits next to Katie, "what we watching?" Katie shows Beth the film and she laughs, "your trying to watch a horror with this one. Really?"

I pretend to be hurt, "be mean and you can leave Miss Mead." She laughs and says sorry. "Can you sit down. I want to un-pause it." I groan, "I don't want to watch ittt."

Everyone laughs while Katie grabs my hand and drags me down onto the sofa. I let out a loud sigh as she presses play. The others sit down on the other sofa.

When the film ends I get up. Katie looks at me first then the others. "Calm down guys. Im changing into something else. I'm sweating after that. I jumped like 10 billion times." I said.

They all laughed as I went to my room. I changed into shorts and a sports bra. When I walked back into the living room I saw them all look at me.

I sit back down next to Katie and she smiles at me. After a while we order food and when it got here we ate.

After we ate Beth and Viv left and about half an hour later so did Leah. I offered Katie to stay the night. I got her some clothes to change into and she changed in my room and came back.

She sat inbetween my legs and I wrapped my arms around her my hands when under the shirt and rested on her stomach. When the film was playing I placed light kisses at her neck.

The film ended and we put another one on. This time she turned around so she was sat on my lap. She kissed my lips gently a few times. My hands were at her hips holding her in place. The kiss got heated very quickly.

The kiss lasted for a few more seconds before it broke off. She kiss at my neck and I moved my head to the side so she could reach more. When she found my soft spot I moaned softly. She smirked against my neck and worked at that spot for a few minutes.

We turned off the TV and went upstairs. I pushed her on my bed and got on her lap kissing her lips deeply.

The kiss broke off so we could get our breath back and I started kissing her neck. I kissed all the way down to the neck of her shirt. I took the shirt off of her and continued kissing down.

I kissed all the way down to her abs and back up. I took her bra off her and kissed across her chest. She moaned quietly as I did and her head leaned against the wall.

I kissed back up her neck and then her lips again. I kissed her lips a few times before kissing at her abs down to the waistband of her shorts. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked looking into her eyes.

_____________________________________________

After weeks with no updates I finally delivered something to you all. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Have a good day/night