P15~

I stepped closer.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon,I had no idea."I said so innocently.

"Yes you had no idea,you had one job Y/N,Go to work and stop following me to work."He seemed upset.

"I guess I'll leave you two to talk."Said Wonyoung walking out with a smile.

"I'm sorry,I brought some documents."I said handing them out.

"So what?!I hate shouting Y/N and please if you come here stop touching my things and keep work and home separate."He said.

"Ohh okay,but you don't behave like a husband at home."I said without thinking and felt scared.

"I'm sorry if I'm not being like a husband,work comes first and you out of all people have to understand as my wife."He said.

"We are married,can't we behave like a couple,like sleep in the same bed or maybe eat together just that?"I asked as he seemed like he had no words.

"And what will we get from that,before that could happen then let me focus on my work please,I have to work hard so that I can take care of what I own."He said.

"I came to give you your lunchbox and thank you for making breakfast for me."I said.

He pushed the lunchbox away as the food fell to the ground.

"I'm good,the breakfast was nothing to thank me for."He said.

He only took the document from me.

I felt so upset about the food on the ground and began to pick them.

He saw me.

"Y/N were are your manners,your getting germs on yourself and expect me to be in the same bed as you."He said as I couldn't control the tear from my eye.

I got up and tried to run out but he grabbed my arm.

"If you go out looking like this what will people say?They will think I'm abusing you."He said.

I just stopped.

"I only wanted to be a good wife."I said.

"Staying out of my sight will make you a good wife,all you have to do is build our image and also work hard."He said.

I wiped my tears away.

"I'll go now."I said as I walked out with a pretending smile.

Wonyoung could see the pain in my eyes as she was standing at the door waiting for me to walk put.

"Very well then,I have some more work with your husband."She said as she walked in.

I was so angry and It was the first time I've been this frustrated and how could he treat me like that.

I just smiled it through and walked out.

When I got out I saw Sunoo.