P6~

"Okay,so I hope you didn't get surprised when you saw my number in your phone."He said as I sigh.

"Actually I was not surprised when I saw the message because I just knew who it was."I said.

He drank water.

I also drank my juice but this time I felt shivers.

"Why didn't I bring a jacket?"I questioned myself with the thought I didn't check the weather today.

"Actually I think it's all for today."He said as he got up.

"Ohh.."I was surprised as I also got up.

He began walking out talking on his phone.

"Ohh I'll be there...yes I was busy with something and make sure everything is taken care of for tomorrow's meeting."He said as he hanged up.

I began hugging myself as it was cold.

I thought even if he saw he wouldn't care or see but I was surprised when he took off his jacket.

He handed out his jacket instead of making me wear it.

"Ahh.."I took the jacket and put it on myself.

He sigh as we both walked to the car.

He opened the door for me as I entered and he closed.

"I just can't understand him."I just kept looking at him as he walked around the car and got inside.

"You really do put work first."I thought as I felt like telling him that but I kept quiet.

He drove me back home.

"It was nice going on a date with you."I said.

"Mmm."He nodded as I got out.

I walked away wearing his jacket without looking back.

When I entered inside the mansion my mother seemed to be home.

"Ahh I'm back."I said.

"Wow...how was it dear?"Asked mom.

"It was nice,he's the type of husband I'll want I guess."I smiled.

"Well that's good,I guess you will remember this dress too."She said with a smile.

"Where is Vivi?"I asked.

"You know your sister,she never stays too long and she went to some party...who knows what I'll do with that child."She said as I laughed.

"Well I'm exhausted,I'll go upstairs."I said.

"Okay get some rest dear,you shouldn't have come back early too."She said.