desire

Darkness. A mysterious figure looms before me. Despite the lack of light, I could sense that he was tall and had a certain air of confidence about him. "You're a feisty one, aren't you?" I laughed as he held me by the waist.

He teased me right back, his voice smooth and confident. "What happened to the shy outcast?" he asked. Before I could respond, he went back to his offer. "I can Attention and fame," he said, his words cutting right to the heart of my deepest desires.

I hesitated, wondering what the catch was. "What's in it for me?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant. He stepped closer to me, his figure becoming more visible in the dim light. He placed his cold fingers on my chin, sending shivers down my spine. "Revenge," he whispered into my ear.

He stepped into the light, and I could finally see him more clearly. His hair was messy and blond, his eyes a mesmerizing emerald green. I couldn't help but notice the soft pink of his lips and the pale skin that framed his features. In contrast, I had dark brown eyes, almost black, and long white hair that cascaded down my back. My milk chocolate skin was engulfed by the darkness.

"You look too soft to do that bwana," I teased him, trying to hide my nerves. He was unfazed, though, and simply raised an eyebrow. "May I ask what 'Bwana' means?" he asked. I smiled, grateful for the distraction. "It means 'man' in Swahili," I replied.

He chuckled, but then his expression grew serious. "If it's revenge you want, that is a done deal," he said, his voice firm. I shook his hand, sealing the deal, and then...I woke up, wondering if it had all been a dream.