Absence

As I regained consciousness, I discovered I was in a dark room with no windows or doors. Suddenly, a deep voice whispered from the shadows: "You are finally awake." I was startled and demanded to know what was going on. "Okay, what do you want?" Where is the team now? Me as a hostage? If that's the case, they won't arrive," I responded, attempting to remain calm despite being in an unfamiliar environment.

The voice replied, "I want you." I gave him a sideways glance, this is not a twisted romance story. "Why didn't you simply come to my house and knock on the door? "And after I finish showering..." I looked down and realized I was naked. "What on earth were you thinking?" "Let me at least have clothes."

The voice said, "Well, it didn't come with the package." I was perplexed as to why he wanted me and asked him suspiciously. "Well, you defeated one of my mobs without your team. It normally takes about four persons to do so," he explained.

"I was surprised and asked, "So your mobs are weak?" The voice responded, "They certainly aren't. "You're just strong." As he emerged from the darkness, I noticed he had his hand on his face. "You are an interesting human being," he continued, resting his fingers on my chin.

I was still standing there, nude and defenseless. "So am I gonna get some clothes or what?" I asked impatiently. The speaker looked surprised by my request and responded, "It's not like you need them right now."

I became fed up with the situation and resolved to take matters into my own hands. I bit his hand, making him yelp in pain. "Oww, what the hell was that for?" he asked. "For kidnapping me while I was in the middle of a shower," that's what I said.

He looked unconcerned by my outrage and asked, "Okay and so?" I was incredulous. "How'd you feel if you just got kidnapped while you were in a nice relaxing shower, bro?" He gave me a perplexed look and said, "Okay, fair enough."

As he handed me the black dress shirt, I quickly put it on and attempted to get up. However, he pressed me down to the floor again. His face was shrouded in shadows, and I could barely make out his features. Suddenly, he leaned in and said, "I have an offer for you. I want you to join me."

I was taken aback by his words and looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Fairly serious, Ava," he replied with a sly grin. I peered at him, trying to make out his expression. "Why me? Out of all the guys on the team," I asked, trying to understand his motives.

He took a step closer to me, and I pushed him back, standing up and resting my fingers under his chin to keep his gaze. Despite the darkness, I could navigate the room with ease. "Bwana, you've got the wrong woman," I said, walking past him.

But then he spun me around by my waist, and his grip was firm. "I don't think so, ma'am," he said, his voice low and menacing.