'How about this?' He asks showing me his maroon long sleeve top which is on a hanger with some grey joggers. 'Yeah' I reply nodding. 'There's one option' he says placing it on the seat we have in there, 'we need something for night' I say 'would you like a long or short sleeved top?' James asks 'short' I reply. I watch as he looks through the same section 'is this okay?' He asks me showing the tee and joggers Steve gave me to wear of his when I first arrived. 'Friends tee'  say smiling 'yeah' I add. James adds it with his maroon top. 'Dress?' I ask 'sure doll, would you like tights?' He asks 'yeah, don't want them to see the leg' I say 'thanks okay Rose, I will be wearing my gloves and long sleeve top myself' James says 'we can tell them when we are ready to papa and mama understand why' he adds. 'I love you James'  I say hugging him 'I love you too doll' he replies. 

We pack our clothes and toiletries into a bag which we are sharing. 'Should I get something for mama?' I ask 'I think she would like that, shall we asks papa?' James asks. 'That's a good idea James, I think he might be in his room' I reply. James wraps his arms around me as we leave our room to head to papa's. I knock on the door 'hello Rose and Bucky, everything okay?'  He asks after he opened the door 'yeah, I was thinking about getting something for mama' I say 'but I'm not sure what' I add 'that's sweet of you Rose' papa says smiling 'I know mama loves flowers' he says 'what about the kids?' I ask 'any ideas?' I add 'you could get a board game or a treat like a box of chocolates' he suggested.

I look up at James 'you have some good ideas there doll' he says smiling 'could we go out?' I ask 'of course we can doll, let's head out now' James suggested smiling.

Buckys pov

I lead Rose out to my car 'where to first doll?' I ask Rose as we are driving 'I'm not sure' rose replies. I pull up at a supermarket, 'let's look in here, we might be able to get something for mama and the kids' I say smiling 'okay' Rose smiles at me. I climb out of my side before walking round to Rose to open the door for here 'my love' I say holding my hand out for her 'thank you Jamie' she replies smiling. I lock the car before wrapping an arm around her waist as we walk in.

I pick up a basket as we enter, in front of us are the flowers, I feel Rose move from my arms running to the stand which causes me to chuckle 'Jamie, look at this' Rose says holding a bunch of flowers, 'they look beautiful doll' I say smiling 'would you like those?' I ask 'yes please' she replies 'let's place them in the basket' I say. Rose places the flowers into the basket. 'Where next?' I ask 'games?' Rose asks 'sure doll' I say leading her to where the games are.

We pick out a game before moving to where the chocolates are. 'Anything else doll?' I ask 'I think that's everything' Rose replies. We head to the tills to pay before heading home.

'Ready?' Clint asks Rose 'I am just a bit nervous' she replies. 'Mama and I will be there, so will james' clint says smiling at me. 'Mama is letting Cooper and Lila know we are coming and not to overload you' clint adds.

We walk to the jet, clint takes the pilot seat whilst Rose and I sit next to each other, 'all will be okay' I smile at her holding her hand.

Rose's pov

We soon land at papa home, the back opens 'we can get the bags in a bit' papa says. We walk of the jet together, James looks down to me 'everything okay?' He asks 'nervous and scared, what if they hate me' I reply stopping looking up at him, 'doll, they won't hate you' he says pulling me in for a hug.

After a while James and I carry on walking up to the house where mama is with two children 'inside Cooper and Lila' mama says. 'Hi Rosie' mama says 'hi mama, I've missed you' I smile hugging her. We walk inside to the livingroom, I sit on James lap with his arms around me which helps me feel safe.

'This is Rose and Bucky' papa says 'hi' lila an Cooper say smiling. 'Rose is your sister' papa tells them 'hello Rose, its lovely to meet you' cooper say. 'Bucky is her friend' mama says.

'Mama these are for you' I say, passing her the flowers. 'We have somethings for lila and cooper' I say. 'James' I call 'yes doll' he replies poking his head out of our room that Papa and Mama has made for us, its downstairs with its own bathroom. 'Shall we give lila and cooper their gifts?' I ask 'sure doll' he smile. James comes out of out room with the bag with the games and chocolates.

Walking into the livingroom we see Cooper and Lila. 'Cooper, Lila this is for you' I say as James passes them the bag. The look into the bag pulling out the gifts 'thank you' they say hugging us

Buckys pov

Sunday night, tomorrow we are heading back to the compound. I've enjoyed meeting Rose's family, they have excepted me, cooper and Lila haven't asked us about my arm or Rose's leg. We are cuddled up in our bed 'how are you feeling?' I ask as I gently rub my arm up and down her arm 'I'm feeling better than I was before we left' Rose smiles at us, 'It makes me happy that cooper and Lila accepts us' rose says. 'Your apart of our family James' Rose says 'thank you doll' I smile 'I love you' I tell her smiling 'I love you too Jamie' Rose replies, I lean in to kiss her. Both of us soon fall asleep in each others arms