1. BAD DAY.....IS IT REALLY?

Birds chirping, aroma of coffee from neighbours kitchen which can be seen from her bedroom window,annoying alarm clock blaring on her night stand are the ones which awoke Evlyn. She groaned trying to shut down the alarm. She had a rough day yesterday and barely slept due to the damn nightmares another day of walking my legs off in search for a bloody job and on top of it ...nightmares...ugh...I hate my life. She hopped off her bed and made her way to the bathroom and took a lazy shower after brushing her teeth and came out of bathroom with in 20 min hmm...not so bad for a sloppy head. She dressed quickly in a faded jeans and a white shirt covered by a denim jacket and made herselves a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs along with a glass of fresh orange juice.
She exited her small tidy apartment in 15 min and took a walk to the bus stop to board a 7 am bus to reach her destination i.e Simpson cafe...Yupp. ..I work here to make some money for my needs..
Mrs. Simpson, owner of the cafe is a nice old lady with a warm heart. She even pays Evlyn a good sum.She has a daughter clary Simpson who is her only best friend.
'' Evy...how r u girl ?'' clare shouted from somewhere in the cafe..speake of the devil..

''I'm fine clare bear....Looking beautiful. Where are u heading ?''

'' Oo...I met this sexy guy yesterday in a pub and....''

''And??...''

'' and he asked me on a date !!..''

'' uhh...o-okay...you sure u wanna go on a date with a guy u just met ?''

'' Oh..don't u worry about it...it's fine...ok Evy gotta go, see u later. Bye.''
Evlyn waved to her and started her work.

ZEUS is feeling real grumpy today due to the bad morning...bad morning includes his housemaid taking a day off which left him no choice but to make his own coffee which sucked, his car giving trouble in the middle of the road on his way to the office and most of all losing a deal with Korean company because of his stupid personal secratery. He fired his P.A the next minute and trying to hire a new one immediately. He saw the cafe on the opp side of the road and decided to go in there and maybe have a cup of coffee before the car arrives.

He made his way to the cafe and went in. He saw an empty table and was heading towards it when someone feminine ran into him hard. He put his hand on her waist on an impulse to steady her from the fall. In the process that lady hit her head on his chest making her groan aloud in pain already had a bloody darn day and now this..he was about to snap at her to watch where she was going but stopped himself when she groaned again in trying to stand still. '' you okay miss?'' he asked while steadying her by holding her shoulders.

Evlyn took an order and was going to place it when she ran hard into a wall..wait...wall?..but there isn't any wall here? Two hands snaked around her waist to steady her making her head to hit the wall...no..no..not wall ...it's too soft to be a wall..it's a chest..a persons chest. She groaned due to sudden pain in her head. She tried to steady herself only to groan again in pain. God...it hurts like shit!!!...ouch..
She was rubbing her forehead to sooth her pain when she heard a deep voice -'' you okay miss?''.
She mumbled her reply while groaning for nth time- ''yeah...bit dizzy but I'll survive. I have to say, you have a damn wall for your chest mister.'' She doesn't know why she blurted out those words but felt her heart race when she heard a deep masculine laugh.

Zeus couldn't help but laugh at her words. He helped her sit on the nearest chair and took a good look at her. She had brunette hair with big brown eyes and a good skin tan,an innocent face with full plum pink pouty lips and a small cute nose. She is roughly 5'5 feet tall with slender arms and legs and has curves at right places. In one word she is gorgeous. Surprisingly he didn't feel any resentment towards this woman like he felt with others before. She gave him a shy smile -'' Umm..I am sorry and also thank you.'' Her voice is sweet almost like angelic. He snapped out of his own trance -''no problem, I am Zeus '' and offered his hand. She looked at his outstretched hand for a moment before she took it and shook -'' Nice meeting you Zeus. You can call me Evy.'' He felt a tingling sensation when she said his name.

Evlyn found his name fit him perfectly. He has deep green eyes with midnight black hair. He is lean but muscular. He is nearly 6'2 feet tall with strong muscled arms and legs. The Armani suit he wore fit him perfectly.He had a strong jaw with straight nose and perfect full lips. He is like a Greek god.
She was about to ask him to have a cup of coffee when he abruptly turned and took off. She was confused at his behavior..maybe a bipolar...he was good before and took off like nothing happened. She shrugged and continued her job.

€€€€€£££££££££££££££££€€€€€
That's it guys. Finished the first chapter in my first book. If you find any mistakes ,kindly inform me with no hesitation.
If you have any suggestions like to change style or improving vocabulary,please kindly inform me.
Bye guys...I will do a quick update for next chapter....
Just informing ...next chapter starts with ZEUS...and also tell me your opinion with the names I chose for the characters.