Chapter 3: First Fight

(Yoshimitsu and Ichika's Group are seen talking with Yoshimitsu.)

Ichika: You see, Yoshimitsu. We're in the middle of a crisis.

 We're in the middle of a crisis

Yoshimitsu: I know. Kazuya Mishima decided to resume his war on the world, and has half of Union Academy to back him up.

Houki: That's why we're here. Our boss told us we could recruit you to Yggdrasil.

Yoshimitsu: (gets up and turns around) When do we start?

(Ichika then activates his I.S. Suit and blocks an incoming attack from Jack-7.)

Ichika: Does this answer your question?

Yoshimitsu: (draws his sword) Yes, it does!

(The girls then activate their I.S. Suits and prepare to fight.)

(Yoshimitsu slashes one Jack-7 while Ichika slashes two Jack-8 units. Houki throws a Jack-7 unit as Cecilia shoots it. Charlotte throws a Jack-8 unit to Laura who blasts several Jack-8 and Jack-7 units alike. They keep up until they finally finish the Jack-7 and Jack-8 armies.)

Jack Units: Mission

Jack Units: Mission... failed...

(The remaining Jack Units malfunction.)

Ichika: That's all of them... for now.

Yoshimitsu: Let's get moving!

(They then fly back to Yggdrasil.)

(Meanwhile at Dragon Continent, Naofumi and his party are seen evacuating the citizens.)

Naofumi: Everyone in the line, no panic!

(Cut to Shinji, he is seen in his mech, ready to face his former friends Asuka, Toji and Kensuke.)

Shinji: Apologies, but you won't harm anyone in here.

Asuka: Shinji....

(Eva-01 slides, bringing Eva-02 down, and then it kicks Eva-03 twice before starting the fight. Shinji uses his prowess and manages to defeat Toji in a one-on-one fight. Next goes Kensuke, who Shinji easily defeats by shooting his Eva-04.)

Shinji: (turns to Asuka) Only one of you remains.

Asuka: I won't fall down, Shinji. I'll show you why I'm ALWAYS better than you!

(Shinji and Asuka engage into a fight as the stepson of Gendo starts having the advantage, even though Asuka manages to land some hits on him. Shinji then shoots her mech, and easily defeats her. He then sees several Atlesian Paladins coming, and distracts them as Naofumi manages to evacuate all civilians from the Dragon Continent and contacts him.)

Naofumi: All citizens evacuated from Dragon Continent.

Shinji: Mission Accomplished, let's return to the HQ.

(They then return to the Yggdrasil while Asuka, Kensuke and Toji decide to retreat to G-Corporation as well.)

(Meanwhile in an helicopter, Kazuya sends bad news to Gendo.)

Kazuya: (monotone) Your brats have failed.

Gendo: (intercom) WHAT?

Kazuya: (monotone) Naofumi evacuated everyone in the Dragon Continent. Ichika has recruited Yoshimitsu. You and Chifuyu consider yourselves dismissed!

(He then hangs up and senses his stepson's presence.)

Kazuya: (smirks) Things are going according to the plan.

(Kazuya chuckles evilly as the screen goes black.)