Miyoko leans back onto the couch and huffs some air from her mouth.

So many thoughts were going through her head about Bada and Redy.

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock at Miyoko's door.

Seoyoung and Taeyoung stood there with two jars of ice cream into their hand, Taeyoung was holding a screaming pillow in her arms.

"thank you guys for coming. You guys are like my therapists now." Taeyoung closes the door behind her.

Miyoko laid on the couch she was sitting on earlier while the two other girls sat on the other one.

The ice cream was placed in the freezer while the screaming pillow was what Miyoko's lean was on.

"So, why did you call us?" Seoyoung was first to ask the question.

"So, I went to Bada's place since she said something to me and I didn't really give her an answer back and when I got there, Soobin was there. And then Bada said that what she said was a mistake. And what she said shouldn't be something that was a mistake."

Miyoko explains to the two blondes. "What did she tell you exactly." Taeyoung was doing really good with her therapist part.

"She told me she loved me, but the thing I didn't get was why Soobin was there." Miyoko went back to talking about Soobin.

The two blondes look at each other.

"Miyoko, we have something to tell you." Taeyoung says, Miyoko looks at the two girls before sitting up.

"Soobin doesn't really like you, we don't know exactly why but we think it's because she's jealous of you and Bada's bond." Seoyoung continues for Taeyoung.

"We've only known this for a while." Taeyoung informs Miyoko. "No wonder why she's so cold to me." Miyoko connected the dots.

"We also think Soobin was at our house because she was trying to take over Bada's mind so she can like her instead of you." Taeyoung tells Miyoko.

Miyoko blinks. "I'm gonna go get the ice cream." Miyoko says before getting up. she slowly walks to the freezer and takes the two jars of ice cream out, she gets three spoons.

She opens one of them before handing the girls the spoons. "Are you gonna cry?" Seoyoung asks. "I don't know." Miyoko answers shortly.

"Do you feel like crying?" Taeyoung questioned. "I don't know." Miyoko repeats what she said earlier. "You're gonna cry." Seoyoung says. "I know." Miyoko nods her head before letting the tears run down her face.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

For the rest of the day, the two blondes decided to stay by Miyoko's side.

They went to the mall, to the restaurant, even to a skate park.

Miyoko forgot about Bada until she saw her, at the beach with Soobin right by her side.

"Out of all people, why did she pick . . her?" Miyoko mutters to herself.

"Come on sugar." That's what bada used to call her, Miyoko gave Soobin and Bada one last glance before running off with Taeyoung and Seoyoung.

It started to rain while Taeyoung was driving the two other girls back home. "Wanna sleepover at my place? Don't worry I have spare clothes." Miyoko questioned the two girls from the backseat.

"Sure, I don't wanna drive through the rain." Seoyoung says, Taeyoung agrees.

Taeyoung got to the house and the three girls rushed to get inside the house.

"You guys are so lucky, you won the Street Woman Fighter 2 dance competition. After months of suffering." Miyoko was in her bed, Seoyoung and Taeyoung were only in the room for the moment.

Then the doorbell rang. "Who would that be, it's literally raining outside." Miyoko gets up from the bed and goes to the front door.

She opens it after taking a peek from the peephole to see who it was. "yes bada?" Miyoko asks.

"I'm so sorry Miyoko, what I said wasn't true! it wasn't a mistake . . . I don't know how but Redy but something in my drink that my behavior changed. It's really important and I really love you. It will never be a mistake Miyoko."

"But why were there hickies on your neck though?" Miyoko asks, as she remembers what she saw.

"While I was taking a nap, I think Redy was able to put makeup on my neck. I don't know, I was sleeping." Miyoko nods her head, trying to comprehend the information she was getting from Bada.

"I forgive you. And I love you too." Miyoko says. "what?" Bada asks. "Come in, it's raining outside, you're gonna get sick." Miyoko grabs Bada's wrist gently and pulls her inside the house.

"I love you too Bada, I always have." Miyoko tells bada. "then why did it take so long for you to tell me?" Bada asks the shorter girl. "I was scared, i don't know but I really love you."

Bada smiles at Miyoko before pulling her into a kiss.

We're not done but this story is close to finishing!