T(laughs)- tumhare 'bhaiya' cant even touch my one hair beta and even if he dare to then i knw very well how to handle him. Tum bs apni chinta kro bcz now i m definitely gonna tell jiju about ur all kand fir tumhare saath kya hona h u knw better....

D(entering inside in pjs)- really my dear mrs...kya hona h rudy ke saath mujhe bhi btao?

T(grins)- ohh wlcm patidev u done sulking early mrng?

D(mutters something under his breath)- fineee...(softly) rudy u go and change before papa comes back go bccha.....

Rudy gives teasing smirk to tinkal as if threatening her ki should he tell him about her threats bt she in return glares him and shows her palm.

D(glares tinkal)- hey wht r u trying to implement han.....rudy beta u need to go hospital na so rush and get ready fast. Mumma papa must be coming anytime. Go.....

And rudra left from there giving teasing smile to both of them.

T(mutters)- bhai ka chamcha...

D- chamcha srsly kitchen ka koi aur weapon ho toh wo bhi bna do....

T(shrugs)- ok sochkr btati hun...

Dev grits his teeth and starts taking threatening steps towards her. She gulps bt tries to act brave.

T(putting her hand on her waist)- hn toh glt kya bola wahi toh h wo din bhr (making funny faces) bhaiya bhaiya bol kr aage pichhe ghumta rhta h bchchon ki trh lekin kand dekhe hain tumne iske...(bt he still was coming close to her making her gulp hard) hey mr paas kyu aa rhe ho han dur se baat kr rhi hun na me toh wahi khade rho....shooo....(bt too late bcz he was now standing r8 in front of her)

D(putting his lips on her ears)- so my mrs is jealous hmm....(tinkal shivers due to their close proximity) oops why r u sweating this much...whats that (sensually rubs her cheek) woah i didnt expect u to be this much timid haan..

T(showing him spatula with shivering hands)- l..look mr phle toh thoda dur hatke baat kro aur me koi timid wimid nhi hun smjhe wo toh bs i was working on gas thats why this sweat....me darti nhi hu tumse smjh aaya...

D(giving side smile)- kehti ho toh maan lete hain....wse r u really cooking something or just playing holi with aata han (looking her from up to down)

T(lip tight smile)- wo kya h na holi ke time pr mauka ni mila toh socha aaj hi dil ki tamanna puri kr lun btw....(rubs aata on his cheeks too) happy holi to u too mr husband (and starts laughing seeing his face)...

Dev firstly becomes shocked bt then smirks....

D- ohh yeah happy holi mrs wifey...(rubs his cheeks on her and caresses her naked waist that was visible from her saree and starts slowly pressing it)

Bcz of his this act tinkal becomes completely shocked and starts shivering like a leaf.

T(breathing heavily)- d..dev...kya kr rhe ho...

D(innocent face)- whattt... kya kr rha hun wifey...(smirks) me toh just....

T(widens her eyes)- just.....

D- just trying to play little with my this timid wife (and he rubs his nose on her ear and starts going more down towards the clavicle)

T(closes her eyes tightly)- mummy plsss.....dii....di u here....(she widens her eyes looking at the door and dev quickly steps away)

He looks back bt noone was there. He glares tinkal who was all red bt still giggling seeing his scared face. He again starts taking steps towards her making her smile fades away and she takes 2 steps back bt her back collides with counter top. She curses mentally.