Chapter 3.2

The rest of the week all but solidified her resolve to this gaining business. Her interactions with Mr. Tree had shown that he indeed liked larger women. Although briefly, he would leer, ogle, and stare at her larger chest, backside, and ever her newly formed potbelly whenever she was around him, and this pleased her.

Finally she was getting the results she was looking for, but to her displeasure it was still not enough. Despite his eyes staying on her body longer she was still being treated like always. He ignored her advances and would still treat her as an equal. This grinds her gears, how dare a man see her as a valued employee and not as a sex symbol, it was not fair!

~

It was Thursday night and the weekend was around the corner. She was sitting at her desk pondering. Most of the office workers had left, leaving only the most dedicated workers behind, this included her and Mr. Tree. 

At this moment Athena was looking down at her laptop screen seeing a live footage of Michael's office. Her underlings had hacked into the building's security cameras, allowing her to spy on Michael. The young middle aged wolf was also sitting at his desk typing something into his computer. 

She stared at the monitor, her fingers were interlocked and around her mouth holding up her face, her mind was awash with thoughts. Thoughts of her plan, what she'll do when she acquires the company, food, and especially of Michael. She planned for every contingency but one thing kept holding her back, the one question that scared her, how big does she get. This rattled inside her twisted brain like a corneal stuck in between her teeth.

As she stared at her computer she saw that disgusting fat creature who was Michael's secretary, that mouse thing she never bothered to remember her name. She watched her waddle that fat butt up to Michael's desk and place a pile of paperwork next to him. Even though there was no audio she could see him say “thank you” before that fat rat waddled away. She was disgusted at how fat she was, and disgusted with herself that she might need to get that big. 

That is when she saw it, she almost missed it because she was scowling at the secretary but she saw it, Michael's eyes lingered on his secretary ass, and much longer then he looked at hers too. Her jaw dropped as she looked back at the fat mouse, she was smiling. She knew that look, a look she had many times, a look of ambition. She enjoyed that Michael was looking at her large fat backside, she enjoyed that her boss lusted for her, both body and mind. 

Her mind was flooded with images of this fat mouse eating every time she visited Michael, all sorts of junk food and sweets. This rat wasn't just a fat blob who just heard a rumor that her boss liked fat girls and she was just lucky she was in the right place at the right place, she was in on it, she knew what she was doing!

"LOZZ, GET IN HERE!"

The nervous chipmunk quickly entered the office quickly taking off his jacket. He was just about to leave for the night and hoped that Athena wouldn't call for him.

“Yes Ms. Warren?” He asked, his voice both scared and frustrated. 

“I want you to bring everything on file about Michael's fat secretary what-her-name!” She stood up, her large breasts jiggling from the sudden action. 

“Um, Ms. Celestia McChedd ma'am?”

“Whatever, just bring her file now!” She commanded. The chipmunk sighed, knowing he was not going home anytime soon. 

As soon as he left she plopped down back on her chair, feeling the unfamiliar feeling of having something soft to cushion her seat. Her teeth gritted, she was going to get what she wanted and no price was too big.

~

It was late into the night, everyone had left the office with only Athena still with the lights on. She was ruthlessly focused on her goal; this was not the first time she pulled an all-nighter. 

She scowled through the files, looking at enough personal information that would make the government say to pull it back, and it was clear as glass to her that this fat mouse knew more than what she led on.

Ms. McChedd has been working for the company for the last five years and only in the last year she had worked as Micheal's secretary. She was deemed kind, soft spoken, hard working but was a bit of a party girl who liked going out for drinks at night. She has been dating on and off, mostly lasting no more then a couple of months, with her current status being not in a relationship. Being the secretary to a CEO means she was paid well, 95,567.34 annually to be precise, and lived in a nice apartment nect to a park in the city.

In the first four years working she was actually a slender brown fur mouse, slim waist, modest hips and bust, and an angular face nicely framed with short wavy black hair, evident by the many company, school, and government photos of her. Athena could at least admit she was a bit cute if not a bit bland. Although by year four something clearly changed after she became Micheal secretary, she started to pack on the pounds. Each photo throughout her employment under Michael showed Celestia slowly plumping up, pound by pound, until the most recent photo of her taken just a couple of weeks ago clearly looked over three times her original weight. 

She snarled in disguise at this mouse's chubby cheeks and growing chin. The only thing she begrudgingly admired about this pig in mouse clothing is she's playing the same game as she was but for different outcomes. And if there was anyone who knew the CEO of this company the best it was obviously his secretary. There was no way she was gaining this much weight on just a “rumor”. She had information on what Michael's taste in women is and she was taking full advantage of that.

And tomorrow, she devised a plan on how to pry this information out.