Chapter 2.2

Athena disorient walked back to her office with an emotionless expression on her face. Everything about her seemed to move as if she was on autopilot. 

She felt numb as she walked into her room ignoring everyone around her, her lackeys looking at each other confused. She slowly opened her office door, entered her room and quietly shut her door.
.
.
.
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Everyone within a fifty foot radius jumped, causing paper to fly, drinks to fall and chairs to drop. As people collect the fallen papers, drinks and chairs Athena bursts out of her office with the face of a madman almost frothing at the mouth.

"LOZZ, GET IN HERE!" She roared before returning to her office, slamming the door causing the whole room to shake. A frightened middle aged male chipmunk sprung up from the floor and sprinted into Athena's office. 

Upon entering he saw a unhinged woman in the process of cracking. She was seething through her gritted teeth as she looked out of her window as she wascrusheing the windowsill with her bare hands. Seeing this made him more afraid for his life then any time before. 

"Lozz, what do you know about Tree?" Athena demanded, she fumed through her clenched teeth. 

"I-I h-heard his a very good boss, but a bit str-"

"NO YOU DIMWIT! HIS SEX LIFE! HIS SEX LIFE!" She exploded, turning to him causing the chipmunk to jump back afraid for his life.

"O-oh, um, I only hear rumors, but I-I heard that he likes large women," he said hesitantly as he looked around the room to find a safe place to hide.

Athena looked at him like she was going to tear his head off and erupt.

"And why don't you inform me of any of this?" She demanded as she struggled to keep her cool, gritting her teeth.

"I-it was just a r-rumor, I don't think it was important." He stuttered, slowly taking a step back. 

"Then why didn't you just hack into his computer like I pay you to find out!" She blasted. 

"I did. There is nothing on his computer that suggests anything. If he has anything on his kink it must be on another computer," Lozz quivered, slinking closer to the office door.

Athena just started down at the cowering chipmunk as if she was trying to kill him with her eyes. Then with an aggressive grunt she pointed for him to get out. Without a moment's hesitation he bolted out of her office.

Everyone outside of her office had swarmed around her door when Lozz came running out. Everyone looked at each other puzzled, wondering what just happened. Suddenly Athena burst out of her room with her coat on. Everyone scattered, returning to their tables.

"Cancel everything for today, I'm taking a the day off" She said frustratedly, stopping her way out of the office.