Dawn of a New Era

Copyright (C)2023 by A . O Ahmed Olayinka (Prof., SAN, S.A World).
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced, stored in a retrieval system or transported in any form by any means ( electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the writer or publishers of this book.

Edition
This book is edited 2023, first edition.

Dedication
This book is dedicated to the whole world. To each and every individuals seeking succour out there. "Dawn Of A New Era" it is, the era of opportunities from all facet of life.
         To God Almighty be the glory!

Preface
This book, "Dawn Of A Era"  is written so as to englighten, orientate  and spread love as well as bringing into limelight, the opportunities out there for the youths and both young and old in this 21st century of ours. It is glaring, that both young and old in this  era of ours are blessed with the zeal, power and might  towards achieving certain aims and objectives.

Bringing out those opportunities into limelight with one's talent or helps from others who happens to be talented than you are, would help a long way in moving you forward towards achieving it successfully.

"The way you dice your onions would determine the kind of shape it would bring out at the long run". 'Dice it well.'

Table of contents

Copyright

Edition

Dedication

Preface.

CHAPTERS IN THE NOVEL

Chapter One
Looming day

Chapter Two
Pleasant moments

Chapter Three
Relationships

Chapter Four
Famousity

Chapter Five
Career

Chapter Six
Techno - bouyant

Chapter Seven
Modernity

Chapter Eight
Survival of the fittest

Chapter Nine
Economic revolution

Chapter Ten
Eco - system

Chapter Eleven
Forever In love

   Chapter One

Looming Day

The shining sun, shines brightly on the roof of my house early in the morning, the source of vitamin A for each and every individuals. A chlorophyl to green leaves germination. What a lovely morning?.

The cockcrow wakes me up on my bed, a nagging and lazy sister Bola on the second bunk bed  in our room keeps snoring on the bed. I check my phone, the set up alarm has ranged beyond the stipulated time.

Alas! mummy is busy cooking fried rice and chicken in the kitchen, supervising the housemaids in the discharge of their duties.

Kemi --- mum shouted, wake up from your slumber.
Yes mummy, Kemi answered.
Four hours later, she is out of her bed, yawning and spreading her arms here and there.

The first thing she did was going to the yard of the house looking at the morning glowing flower planted some weeks ago. Yeh! She shouted, the hibiscus flower some years ago planted in the old garden has withered... Ooh! My lovely cherished hibiscus flower is gone.

Mum calls, Kemi ! Have you rinse, brush and takes the watering cans to the store?
Yes mum .... Kemi answered.

Kemi's mum check her phone and the ticking time, struck 8: 00 AM on the dot. She quickly rush the stew she puts on fire, litting up the gas in a high mode.
When the stew was done she calls her younger daughter Bisola to help with the setting up of the dinning.
Daddy Kemi ... She shouted, it is  time for breakfast.