Chapter 4: Chica's Failure

Start from the beginning

When Gregory found the bathroom, he walked inside, past all of the toilets, and toward the door in the back. It led to a Janitorial closet and a large room not different from a doctor's office. It had a row of six beds, a long counter with cabinets below and above, and brightly colored decorations on white walls. There was a desk with a computer next to the first bed. Gregory opened one of the cabinets in search of First Aid Material. He found a box with a Red Cross on it. Gregory opened the box to find bandaging equipment with ointment. He applied the ointment to his foot wounds and used the big, white bandage to wrap around his foot. Once he was done, he walked over to the bed closest to the door, and collapsed on top of it. It wasn't long before sleep overtook him...

~~~

Vanny was not pleased. When she found the Lobby, almost half an hour she sent Chica there, Customer Service was a MESS. The security gate was torn off its hinges, the carpets had the stench of smoke and they were marked with blood and burns, and Chica was sprawled out on the ground. Her right arm was broken and emitting smoke and sparks. The pass machine was crashed on the ground. Shattered glass was spread, the front was ripped off, and random tickets and passes were spread out across the room.

"You... failed me. You were supposed to find him and bring him to me!" Vanny growled. Chica just groaned in pain.

"Please, have mercy..." she exhaled. Vanny chucked to herself.

"Mercy? No. You had your chance, and you failed. You will be taken to Parts and Service. When Freddy is found, he will watch you, his last friend, DIE before his eyes," Vanny mused. Chica shook her head urgently, but Vanny simply reached towards Chica's face. She removed Chica's casing over her head, exposing the endoskeleton beneath. Then, Vanny pressed a small, red button on the back of the head of the endoskeleton. Immediately, the purple light in Chica's eyes dimmed and faded out.

"You know, if your body fails me, if YOU fail me, you will meet the same fate," he warned from within. Vanny shuddered at the thought of what could happen to her, should she fail her master on this crucial night. If ONE detail was messed up, everything would come crashing down.

"I understand, Master," Vanny replied, surprisingly hesitantly. She needed to find Gregory and Freddy. Now, she was CERTAIN the two were working together. Freddy was not in his room, according to Chica. However, she had no idea where he was at now, and it was useless as she was about to die. Vanny would have to deal with him later. For now, she needed to find Gregory. There HAD to be some sort of evidence to point to where the boy was now. The ticket machine was broken open, and it looks like Gregory got what he needed. He must've been either at the Atrium, the Daycare area, or the Upper Levels. A wave of impatience rolled over the woman as she had no indication of where he would have gone. For now, she needed to get Chica out of the Lobby.

Vanny pulled a smartphone out of her pockets and used it to access the network to summon the other two animatronics, Roxanne Wolf and Montgomery Gator. A few minutes later, the two animatronics walked out of the elevators at the top of the stairs and escalators. Vanny met them at the top.

"Whaddya want with us NOW? It's only been... what, thirty-five minutes since closing and now we ALREADY have a darned problem on our hands!" Monty gruffed in a frustrated tone.

"Chica has failed for the last time. You two need to take her corpse to Parts and Service. Throw her in a side room in the Cylinder Chamber and leave her. I will deal with her later," Vanny commanded.

"What happened to her? Where is she?" Roxy demanded. Roxy's otherwise uncanny and monotonous expression had a light of curiosity etched into her eyes. Vanny pointed toward the Customer Service building down below. The two animatronics marched down the stairs. When they walked in front of the store, the sight of the struggle that happened only less than an hour ago shocked the two animatronics out of their minds.