Yn : Ahh jungk..kook ..it's la..late ...let's go ho..home...huh(smile avoiding his eyes )

Jungkook creasing his neck nervously and say...

Jk : ye..yeh let's go...

Yn forward her hand to him ...jungkook stare at her hend for while and hold her hand tightly ...

Yn : okay then lets go..

He close his eyes and yn snap her finger ...and they both appeared in jungkook house a blink of eyes..

In jungkook house ....

Yn : open your eyes jungkook ...

He did what she say and look around and smile ...

Yn : jungkook go and sleep ...now ...

Jungkook stare at her and smile with bunny teeth at her making her confuse ...

Yn : what ?

But he did not say anything and hold her dupata in his hand start to walk to his room while dancing ... Yn wine her eyes and smile ...

Yn : jungkook ..(giggle) your are not Kid..

Jk : but In front of you ..I'm little kid..who can't sleep without you ...(Giggle )

Yn smile and follow behind him silently ... He went to his bed and layed down his bed ...make yn to sit beside ..him ... And hold her hand ...

Yn : now sleep ...(smile)

After sometime ...jungkook went to his deep sleep ... She admire his handsome ..while biting her lips to controlling her tear .. ..she stroke his hair ...she know that ONE day she have to leave this world ..she have to leave this house ...She have to Leave HER JungKook .....

Again day passed ..jungkook try his best to find any clue about her killers..right now he is in room bed working on his laptop...and yn sitting beside him on bed ..just then they hear his phone ring ...he pick up his phone and saw...Aarti name on his phone screen ..then he anwer ..

On Call ...

Jk : Hello ...

Aarti : hey ju..jungkook ... How ar..are you ..

Jk : I'm fine ..what About you ...
Aarti : good ...Ahh i.i..

Jk : what happen Aarti ? Did something happens ...

Aarti : Ah no no ..I just Call you to ask something ...

jk : okay then say...

Aarti : If yo..you don't mind ..so ca..can you come to Park Beside your apartment bilding ... (Nervously ..biting her lips )

Jk : Ahha okay ..I will come But ..do you want to say something ...*frown *

Aarti : Ah no ..just for walk ...

Jk : oo okay I will come ..(smile)

Aarti : really ..thank you ...okay then come at 8 pm ...I'm also be there at night ...

Jk : hmm okay ..by

Aarti : okay by..( smile and started dancing in her room ...btw she want to confess her feeling to jungkook tonight thats why she call him to come to park so that she can tell her feeling to him ...)

Jungkook put his phone side then look at yn ...

Jk : she what to meet me at park ...(Nervously )

Yn : Hmm FoR DATe ...

Jk : NOOoooo not date Just for walk yn ..not date ...( He say getting little angry )

Yn : oo okay okay ..but jungkook ..(giggle)