Yn : ah n..no jungkook ...it's not like that ..I'm saying the truth ...it's really mean ..that you are sweet ...( Smile)

Jk : ooo (giggle ) thank you ...and Same ..what you say in your langauge..?

Yn : huh?

Jk : what you say in your language. ..just now ?

Yn : Main Tumse Pyar Karti hu ...( Heart beating fast )

Jk : yeh ma..main tumsiii pyar karti .. (I Love You) .( Smile innocent )

Yn giggle hearing this ..

Yn : correction ...karta hu...

Jk : Karta hu ..(Giggle ) me tumsiii pyar krta hu ..(laugh)

Yn heart beating fast ...she just staring at his face who was smiling innocently ...not knowing he Just confess his feeling to His love....

Jk : what ? Why are you staring ...did I say something wrong ..?

Yn : Ah hh n..no no... You say nothing wrong jungkook...(controlling her tear )

Jk : I know ...(smile)

They both sit there looking at sea ...but yn suddenly get up making jungkook look at her ..

Jk : what happens ...

Yn : now let's go home...it's late ...

Jk : no yn I want to stay hare for more sometime ...

Yn sigh and think to tease him ...

Yn : ayy you crying baby now get up ..(smirk )

Jk : WHAT You say say ..Huh?

yn : Crying BABY...*laugh*

Jungkook immediately get up .. with angry face ...

Jk : Yn Don't call me Crying Baby ...

Yn : I will Say.. what would you do Huh...

jk : YN...

Yn : CRYING ...BABY...

She say and Run while laughing ...jungkook sigh giggle and run behind her while shouting ...

jungkook sigh giggle and run behind her while shouting

Jk : YNNnn.. Stop THERE...(giggle ) *runing *

Yn : (laughing ) CRYING ...BABY...

Jungkook running behind yn for to catch her ..they both running and laughing enjoying the they moment of them ..jungkook speed his run catch her hand and with other hand he hold her waist and spinning her around ...making her laugh more .. and jungkook giggle ...

Yn : Jun...(laugh)jungkook leave ...I'm sorry ...(laugh)

Jk : NOo.. now say Now Say.. that again ( he say while tickling her )

Yn : so..(laugh) sorry ...

He suddenly turn her face to him while laughing and was still tickling her giggling ... They both face now close yn can feel his hot breath in her lips ...she slowly stop laughing and look at his face ..while gulping ...he also realised they position...stare at yn eyes deeply ...he look at her lips and then her eyes ....before jungkook went closer to her lips ..yn push him little while Nervously smiling ...