(But hormones showed me my worth).

"It feels great to see my wife's cheeks reacting after listening to my words", he said while holding my hand.I grinned my teeth and told "I am not your fucking wife, keep this thing in your mind".

"You are my wife, now you are not Miss Awasthi, you are Mrs. Suryavanshi and the whole world accepted this thing and it's better for you to accept this reality that you are my wife"he said.

"No one becomes a husband and wife by forceful marriage, i told you, I am not your wife and I swear that if you call me your wife one more time, I will cry right here and now" i warned him.

He didn't reply to my words and said "Mom, I have one very important work left for which I have to go to America, I have a meeting with an investor, please ask someone to serve my breakfast, I will leave in half an hour with Adriel".

Uski baatein sunte hi mere todu dimaag mein ekdum mast fodu idea aaya .

(After listening to him, a crazy idea came to my mind)

"Aunty, today will be my first kitchen", I asked with fake excitement on my face.
"Yes son, according to the rituals, today will be your first kitchen, if you want to do it,"she told me.

"Now that the marriage has happened and I have to live here, I will definitely perform the rituals" I said.

**AUTHOR**

Yuvraj couldn't believe what he heard , till 2 min ago that the girl was not ready to accept that she is his wife and now she wanted to perform the rituals, "something evil is definitely going on in her mind" he thought

"Ohh meri nahi ho saki biwi tumne to mera dil hi tod diya maine socha tum bhai se divorce le logi to hum dono shaadi kar lenge lekin tum to...." Advit was speaking but stopped as his brother stared at him.

(You could not be my wife, you broke my heart, I thought that if you get a divorce from my brother, we will both get married, but you....)

"Advit baby, don't worry who knows what will happen when and who has seen the future", Aarushi said with a smirk.

"Advit, keep all the important documents regarding this meeting after rechecking it, I don't want any kind of mess in this meeting it's very important for us", Yuvi said to him

"Bahu, finish your talk with Advit later, first complete the rituals, let me tell you everything in the kitchen," Suman said to her. "No Aunty, you don't have to tell me anything because today I will not cook my first kitchen alone," she said.

"Then who will cook with you"? Suman asked her. "My husband will cook with me, when both of us are married to each other, then why should I cook alone?" she said and everyone's face looked pale

" Look Aarushi, equality is fine but even God cannot expect Yuvraj to leave such an important meeting and help you in the kitchen", Riya said

"Beta,do one thing, remove this first kitchen hassle,I will prepare your favourite dish for you with my own hands, tell me what will you eat?" Suman asked and lines of worry were clearly visible on her head.

Advit came close to her and whispered " Bhabhi, if you say, I will help you, but please don't have expectations from Bhai, he will break your hopes".

Aarushi didn't respond or react to anyone's words, After a few seconds she looked at Yuvraj who was standing at some distance from her.

She went to him and asked, "Mr Patidev, will you complete our first rasoi ritual with your wife", Everyone knew what his answer would be except Aarushi.