~ 28 THE STREETS💜

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he started dealing with hard drugs? There was obviously more to him. Not knowing made me very uncomfortable.

"You."

His gaze transfixed on me.

"Why are you following me around?" He asked, his facial expression, void of any emotion.

"I wasn't following you." I denied.

"I don't like people sneaking up on me this way. Also not comfortable dealing in this school premises. Appearing on a blog all of a sudden isn't the kinda fame I need." Oreva said.

He seemed serious about this.

"Nothing will happen," I said.

His facial expression changed immediately, the dude wasn't having it at all.

"Look, your family is wealthy and influential." He paused.

Nibo

My subconscious was at it again. If only he knew my family was broke. And could do little or nothing.

"You will get out with just a tap on your wrist, and I will be swallowed by the system. So guy chillax," He responded.

"Dude, what's the way forward?" I asked fully aware of what was next.

"No dealings in the school premises." He said while he looked around, like he was searching for a hidden camera somewhere.

This was something I didn't want to accept, this was gonna fuck me up big time. I didn't want to believe one coward behind the camera, was busy blowing off my plans.

"Look nothing is gonna happen," I said.

"Especially with the drug scandal." He said.

Meanwhile, I moved back, trying to survey the place while we spoke.

"Dude, if you want your stuff, you know my house. I can't do it here, also if you ever get caught, it's all on you. I don't know you and we have never spoken before." He said, while he walked away. Slowly I used both hands to cover my face.

If I get that person behind that camera, whosoever they are, I would fuck them up so bad.

"Hey."

To say I was stunned was an understatement, but I expected it, especially after dealing with his bitch, but I never expected her to fill him with the information so soon.

"What?" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Mum is actually on my neck about why you stopped coming over," Noel said, paused, and fixed his gaze on me, as if he was expecting me to contribute to whatever conversation he wanted to have with me.
Meanwhile, I stared back at him like a clueless person.

"And I told her we are still cool."

Now he was staring at me like someone trying so hard to tell whatever was going on in my head, which was a waste of time and energy, because that was a piece of information, no one else had, but me.

"Come on Makele, can we stop this, stop behaving like a whiny little girl," Noel said.

Did I hear right? Was I just called a whiny little girl?

"Fine, I miss hanging out with you, and I am sorry for everything. One of us has to be the bigger person." He said.

All the while he spoke, I watched him without contributing. Noel was a very big manipulator, he was the only one who knew what nasty ploy he was up to, because personally I had washed my hands off anything pertaining to Noel, and wasn't ready to go back to my vomit.