~9 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓E💜

ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ

AddictiveRose
thereal_bharrie
&
FlourishOpurum

Hello Babies,
Yeah,
Updates are slow but steady💔
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
We just started, and I am glad by our growth so far.

The vote icon and comment session don't bite.
If you want to make me glad.
Spam my comment session babies.

🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ•

There was a vibe to the Amapiano instrumentals. My desire to dance was always heightened by it. I had a passion for dancing, was considered a proficient dancer, and received praise for my skill. I could remember vividly when I used my skill to get to a certain figure on Instagram, Tiktok and Likee. I stopped creating content months back.

On Instagram, I only had 299 thousand followers. As of when I last checked, Tiktok had 2.5 million followers. On Likee, I had the least amount—900k+.

One thousand more.

I noted.

I lost interest in social media and content creation, and I needed to take a break. The life of a content creator was neither funny nor easy. It was not easy to stage a show in front of a camera. Content creators would undoubtedly understand this.

Even though I stopped creating content, I would never stop dancing, which gave my life meaning.

Whenever I danced, I forgot everything. There was this new world created for me. I world where nothing else mattered, just me vibing, free-spirited. Dancing was my talent. One thing I really knew how to do. It was something that came naturally, I never needed to put in efforts.

My Dad was an artist, back in Ghana. Maybe he gave me a little fame. Even though, I never wanted to admit that. But people knew me as Kofi's son. Though I changed everything that linked me to him on social media. But we all knew that wasn't going to change a thing.

Even though I blamed him for what happened to me. A little part of me knew I was been too hard on him, and my Mum shared the blame. I kept beating off that voice in my head.

The notification sound on my phone popped. Slowly I scrolled, and ended up on Instagram.

AaliyahJohnson just followed you.

I smiled at the blue tick. She actually followed me as promised. I had actually forgotten we had a conversation.

I noticed her followers were almost five million, and her following was barely 100, her account was also verified. She was quite popular. One of the most popular teen celebrities in the country.

I never knew she attended Brixford Academy up until yesterday. She was quite what I expected. Though people claimed she was arrogant and saucy. A trait I never picked when we talked. She seemed pretty nice. People tend to have opinions about people even when they hadn't met them. A little something I had come to understand.

She was my type. A girl I could go after, if only she wasn't a friend of Hali. A boundary I couldn't cross, especially if I wanted Hali back.

She was the only girl I couldn't still get over. A girl I wanted all to myself - I cared less if she was ought to be my step sister.