~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓💜

AUTHORS NOTE

Lol, I'm aware you weren't expecting another update today, but if your vibes and comments keep exciting me, updates will keep pouring.

mercymakingmagic
This chapter is dedicated to you. You guys should thank her, her comments and vibes are the reason for this chapter.

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 🇵 🇴 🇻

•ᴏɴᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴜᴇʟ•

The classroom became oddly quiet, it only meant one thing, a teacher had walked in. She wasn't the only one.

"Are they still admitting new students?" Halimah asked.

I thought as much, meanwhile, I took note of the boy with her. He was tall, chocolate, and had this fine aura. I was damn sure Oti and her group would be all around him in no time.

"Good morning Ma!"

The whole class echoed, I noted they all stood up.

"You can take your seats." Mrs Orji instructed.

"We have a new student, young man introduce yourself to your classmates." Mrs Orji said, meanwhile I watched him intensely. He smiled, followed by a chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" Mrs Orji asked amused.

I wonder oh.

"I'm Zamir Kolson."

"Hian!" A random voice echoed from the back. Followed by laughter from half of the class. I didn't miss the confusion on the poor boy's face.

My classmates were petty, I smiled because I knew the reason they all laughed, they wanted to respond the same way he did.

"What's funny?" Mrs Orji suddenly asks. "Zamir, find a place to sit for now."

"Zamir, come sit here." Came Aaliyah's voice, meanwhile I couldn't hide how shocked I was. Aaliyah would never invite anyone to our sit, let alone a new boy. I could see Leemah was surprised too.

The dude in question walked over to our seat with a big smile on his face.

"Hey." He smiled at Aaliyah, meanwhile, I made way for him. While Leemah stared at him, like a lost puppy.

"SORRY."

But why were students still getting admitted by this time in Brixford, Ss3 to be specific? It wasn't allowed, so why?

------------------ 🖊️

I ought to be in the principal's office at any moment, but I needed to talk to him first. I had made up my mind to be as calm as possible, in other to get what I wanted.

He suddenly stopped walking and turned in my direction, my heart skipped a beat. He terrifyingly looked at me, meanwhile, I tried to put on a brave face, to look unaffected.

"Girl, wetin I do you? Why have you sworn I won't know peace?" I could hear the frustration in his voice. It was only a little thing, if he behaved, we wouldn't be running up and down. Besides he had what I wanted, I wasn't the type who never got what I wanted.

"I know you have it, if I DONT get it, I won't let you dispatch peacefully," I said while I stared back at him.

"Look, I don't deal hear, it's not my territory." He said calmly but with a serious frown on his face.
"Babe, just avoid me. Stay away."