~14𝐁 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐥 💜

Dedicated to Onyinye25

Also

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Fame_lanky

I hope I got the right username

Don't forget to vote and spam me, babies.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇦 🇳 🇸 🇦 🇭 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

  •ʀᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴀʜ ʙᴇʟʟᴏ°

She moaned.

This turned me on. At this point, I grabbed her ass, while I drove my tongue into her.

I had my ways. I needed her to want me, not the other way around. Teasing her was a bit drastic, but it was yielding results. She wanted more.

I wanted her to demand more, want me. I wanted her to need me.

The fact we were in the public eye and could be spotted by anyone, I didn't care. It had been overthrown by wants and desires. It was dark here, I did doubt Onome or the others were coming out anytime soon.

I broke the kiss, only for our eyes to meet. I could see the questions in her eyes. She launched towards my lips, only to he stopped halfway.

At this point, she looked very confused. I didn't miss the look of embarrassment on her face, as she moved a few inches. I hold unto her immediately, stopping her from getting away from my crotch.

As I stared at Halimah, the only thing I could see was her innocence. Most times I felt guilt, especially when I remembered I was the one who introduced her to the world of sex and sin. I loved her, I always tried to justify that action. Even though I knew I was wrong. The thought of what Rashidi would do to me if he found out what I had been doing with his only child, turned me off immediately.

I had always been tagged the bad egg, Rashidi knew that. Sometimes I wondered why he never put his attention in restraining my closeness with his daughter. Not after the reason behind the scandal between my Dad and me.

It was no secret he didn't like me at all.

I was introduced to sex and a very young age. I never stopped. When I arrived here.

The closeness between I and Halimah brought about this inappropriate behaviour. I always initiated kisses whenever we were alone, which was almost all the time. Our parents
were hardly home. It started from a dirty truth or dare game.

That games needed to be abolished for young teenagers.

I dared her to strip once, to her underwear, that was the beginning of the illicit affair, which developed from fun to something else. I found myself always lusting over my supposed sister. I kept convincing myself we weren't siblings, even fully aware it was wrong. We were legally related. Siblings or not, we were fornicating.

When we did the deed, it sort of happened, which I regretted, because she avoided me. The stabbing feeling I took advantage of her never stopped bugging me.

Forgive me if I assumed everyone was like me. It never struck me as something she had not done before. Until it occurred.

How it got out of hand was another thing altogether. I found myself being overprotective, not in a brotherly manner, but a jealous boy who never wanted any boy close to her. Which I succeeded in destroying, especially in school. Being a senior I had an advantage.