Chapter 4: Karma

Eugene's pov

I wake up next to a rock with blood on it and it takes me a while to figure out the blood is from my head. I suddenly remember that I ran after the zombies got alerted and fell off a small hill. Ughhhhhh, those bitches did this! I'll get them, especially Alex.

Flashback

Ms Danica: Everyone meet your new classmate Eugene. Please introduce yourself to the class.

Eugene: Hi y'all! I'm Eugene! Mark's cousin. I like drawing and singing!

Recess

Alex: Hi bitch.

Eugene: Hey gurly.

Alex: Let's be friends.

Eugene: Sure bitch.

Flashback ends

I need to find them! They deserve to die! I told them staying in the classroom would be safer, but they didn't listen!

Julia's pov

I wake up remembering that I slept on the ground last night. I groan because of my aching back when I heard Airesh
scream. I look around and see her getting attacked by a zombie. I grab a nearby stick and stab it in the head remembering that the only organ working in a zombie is their brain stem. Thank god for all those movies.

After I save Airesh I tell Zhad and the others that we should try looking for Alex.

Julia: We should explore and look for the others.

Jack: What makes you think that their alive. They might be zombies already.

Julia: Don't say that! I'm confident that Alex found a way.

Zhad: Julia's right, we should move.

Zhad and the rest of us explore and see Gabriel.

Gabriel: Zhad? Thank god all of you are alive! Where are the others?

Zhad: We're on the process of finding them.

Gabriel joins and we continue.

Kisha: Please, I haven't got anything!

??? : Show us to your leader!

Kisha: ...

??? : You won't speak? Garroth, watch her closely. It's night so everyone get some rest.

Kisha's pov

"I need to escape" Garroth, Kai and his minions are sleeping so I sneakily escape. As I'm running, I bump into... Eugene.

Eugene: You again? Come here bitch.

Eugene grabs my hair and we get into a fight which alerts Kai. "Great, now I'm gonna get into bigger trouble because of a hoe. " I wake tied to a tree and to Eugene being questioned by Kai.