Chapter 1: The Normal

Alex's pov

I wake up and do the usual morning routine. I drink coffee and eat my breakfast. I showered and put on a white t-shirt, a fluffy light blue jacket with clouds and some ripped jeans. I grab my bag and go to school. Once I get to school I see Dessa, a girl who doesn't talk much and gets decent grades. I walk outside and see Gabriella.

Alex: Hey girl! Do we have any homework?

Gabriella: No, but we have a project that's due today. Did you do the project?

Alex: Yuh! Me! Missing a project! Ha, what a joke!

I say as I maniacally laugh and walk away. After this interaction, I see Julia.

Alex: Julia!

Julia: What do you want?

Alex: Nothing!

Julia: Well, I'll talk to you later since I have to buy something.

We do our usual schedule and head home for lunch. After lunch I go to school and see Eugene getting scolded for the millionth time by our homeroom teacher. After that, the lesson starts and we do a test in English. I, the best in English got a perfect 💯 on my test. After English is math but the teacher isn't here yet. Trisha, Kisha and I watch over the class until we hear screaming.

Trisha's pov

I watch over my classmates and we hear loud screaming. The principal speaks and announces that zombies have overrun the country .