07- Liar

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

otC9_2vbrwWQgq4GkqeMTA

×{ ★ } ~~~ { ★ ☆ ★ } ~~~ { ★ }×

Such a beautiful place it was, yet today it felt colder than before, the winds were wilder than yesterday as if someone had provoked the wrath of the lord of wind. Have I ever been there would life finally be complete. The lies held there, all the mystery that exists in only one place, what more could anyone ask for. Only a fool wouldn't be satisfied.

Anyways, at this hour of day the Traveler, Paimon, Venti and Diluc were making their was to Stormterror's lair. Jean wasn't with them because the por lady already had so many things on her plate.

The group followed a trace of elemental energy left behind by the lyre, even if it was only found near the entrence of said liar. Took quite a while to figure out where it was, around a day.

"there were more than just one person here" Diluc affirms, looking around. A part of the floor appears to be halfway burned and there are traces of a high abundance of difrent sorces of elemental energy.

"you're right, she wasn't here alone then, someone must have followed her" Venti looks at the burned rocks and wood, it was awfully close to those secret passways but it couldn't have been her causing it, she knew how to enter ir why would she need to burn it.

The Traveler and Paimon weren't there at the moment as they went back to the city to place the lyre back in its home, they left a little while ago so no one was worried. "Diluc, I think it wasn't just one person who followed her"

"you're right, theese burn marks weren't made by any vision holder, they belong to the abyss." the red haired male sighs, the only thing left was for this to happen. What sick cat and mouse game is this he's forced to play.

"Yes, that's it. Have you found anything else?" the bard asks, looking around to check if he missed anything. "Not that I know of" Diluc replied, his face motioneless. He walks up to the short boy, motioning him to leave.

As they were about to leave when a trap door could be heard, they had fallen into a trap. The floor below them opened, causing them to fall. Diluc brought out his claymore, trying to stick it to a wall so they wouldn't fall so badly.

All of his efforts were in vain, he wasn't able to do anything with it only speed up his fall. As the seemingly infinite hole came to an end, they landed on a soft ground. It was as if the person who created the trap wanted to keep them alive.

"What is this place?" the taller male gets up, looking around. It had a few passways yet none of them looked to be the exit. "were in a mase, it was created to punish criminals in old Monstadt." The god explains, letting out a sigh.

That girl was clearly wanting to rile him up, trowing him into all these horibly nostalgic places and missions, whats next? Shes gonna make him fight Durin? He cursed under his breath, getting up and dusting off his clothes.

"Just follow me, I know t-" -he was cut off by the sound of a voice, her voice. E looked around, trying to find any signs of life except for theirs. He didn't find any, pheraps it was a recording, she did have the ability to do it so it wasn't a surprise.

Turns out he was right, no hologram and no her, just the agonizing sound of her voice. 'It's good to know you finally got something, I bet I was able to catch you, little wisp after all, you always fall for my tricks. I belive you didn't come alone, you would know better than to step on such a place.